Just about to start :-&

smc9009

Hi all, new to the forum and new to cd just about to start and wanted to know if people could give me an idea of how much I can expect to lose if I stick to it and tips of how to get through the first few days weeks while I'm getting into the swing of it.

Any tips gratefully received ta

Steph

Hi steph!

I've just completed my first week! Weigh in tomorrow!

I've found drinking lots of water helpful, I didn't really get nasty side effects which was good, but I did keep pain killers, body spray & breath freshener handy just in case!

I also found a lot of mental visualisation helped! Imaging me in size 14s, and 7 days on I can imagine myself in 12s!!!

I've about 5 stone to lose, how about you?

Ps. Welcome!!! Xxxx

Hi there,

Have about 4 1/2 to lose had a baby 6 months ago and have lost about a stone and a half since and feel frustrated that it's coming off so slowly. Also want to get fit so a bit worried about exercise notice on threads that people say doesn't work well with exercise but will see how it goes :) good luck with weigh in, not had a sneaky peek yet?!

Hi Steph, welcome! I am one week in and have lost 6lbs. I have been absolutely fine with everything, even the lack of "normal" food. I have to say the hunger has been the biggest challenge for me, peppermint tea and water helps and changing up what you have like soup for lunch instead of dinner etc. But 6lbs for me is amazing, usually it takes 6 weeks for me to lose that...lol. Good luck!!

Yeay 6lb in a week is great! Well done. Will have to see how it goes!

smc9009 said:
Hi there,

Have about 4 1/2 to lose had a baby 6 months ago and have lost about a stone and a half since and feel frustrated that it's coming off so slowly. Also want to get fit so a bit worried about exercise notice on threads that people say doesn't work well with exercise but will see how it goes :) good luck with weigh in, not had a sneaky peek yet?!

I must admit I peeked but not saying anything til it's official! Lol!!

Ive ordered the 30 day shred to do for toning & prior to starting cd was going to the gym, I'm going to give it a few weeks then go on treadmill for brisk walk and use weights, I think as long as you listen to your body it's fine! :)

You'll get the weight off in no time with cd!! Xx

Hi there.... Water water and a litle more water lol space your shakes out n take it one day at a time

I had 18 lb to lose started last tuesday buy WI on Monday and in a six say week lost 10 lb!

U have lost all my weight on cd ie over 7 stone and a stone per month is more than achievable

Good luck!

Thanks all met my consultant today and starting next week :-& cross fingers it'll work out ok for me. She said today on SS you can hope to lose about a stone a month.. Does that fit with your experiences?

X

Yeay well done! How hard was the first week?

smc9009 said:
Yeay well done! How hard was the first week?

I found is suspiciously easy!! There were a few times I thought I'd like to eat something naughty but the thought of ruining such an expensive plan stopped me!! I knew I'd only regret it!! Xxx

Cool. Starting next Wednesday as folks over this weekend and don't really want to do first few days whilst they are here. Just wanna get started now. Which are the nicest of the products do you think?

Back