Just added a couple of 100lbs lost photos

badger1980

As above, ive allways been very self conscious and not keen on posting photos on the net but stuff it, people keep asking and if people see them and maybe get some inspiration to carry on or start up its worth it. I detest the before photo but I guess it helped get me on cambridge. 2nd was just on isight webcam thing so just top half, and I was having a lazy saturday so looking a bit rough, you'll see why i'm called badger. Its the same as that in my sig but larger.
I'm by no means done yet but well on the way.
:D

Message - MiniMins.com Photo Gallery

Wow fantastic, well done.xx

The photos say it ALL. Fantastic transformation. Bet you feel fab.
Ticker says 40+lbs to go, can't believe that. But good luck with what evermore you have to lose.
Luv Nibbles.

can`t believe you still have 40lbs to go!!!
you look great, where did you say you lived!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u look fab well done xxx

Congratulations Badger!! You look fan-bl**dy-tastic! As others have said - like a completely different bloke, and you certainly don't look like you need to lose another 40lbs.

Well done you

Carol x

you look amazing!! where are you planning on losing the rest from??!?

well done hon. you've done amazingly well!!

abz xx

Thanks for the kind comments.
I want to lose about 3 1/2 to 4 more stone which will get my bmi to about 25-6.
My face has slimmed a lot although still a bit of a double chin, arms and legs are about done also but still lots more to come from my tummy ie the spare tyre, need atleast another 6inches off there and chest as many as possible(minimize the moob effect). I'm still strictly speaking obese which hopefully will change before xmas :)
Its took about 5 1/2 months so far, that was 12 weeks on ss+ and the rest on 810, yet more proof that ss isnt the be all and end all, wont say ive never cheated but its only ever been chicken and correct stuff, think having food in the diet has reduced any temptation to go off the rails.

That's amazing...

Well done!! And 5 1/2 months my god!!!!!!! That's superfast! You must feel great :)

xx

Well done and yes it is inspiring to see how well people do. I'm sure you will give others the incentive to carry on. I know it helps me to look at the slide show.
Best wishes on the rest of your journey.

amazing!
well done, i hope you feel proud! just being able to post the pics shows how far you have come and how much your self confidence has increased! keep at it, its so inspiring :)

Back