Just another fat girls diary!!

annav86

Hello to anyone who is reading!

Please bear with me, i shall probably rant, rave, swear, share my feelings and hopefully....in the end...give myself a big fat (slim) pat on the back!!

Me - 28 years old, 12st 8.6lb, 5ft 4inches, size 14-16.

Provisional goal weight - 10 st 6 lb (weight i was when i met hubby)

Past diets - slimming world, vlc, diet pills and healthy eating.

Current diet - slim fast (tesco ultraslim)

So i started yesterday, i eased myself in as i did cheat a little bit (kids made cornflake cakes and 3 jumped into my mouth throughout the day!!) But i had a shake for breakfast and lunch, burritos with salad for dinner with fruit as my snacks, felt good and wasnt that hungry all day!!

Today i have had a shake for breakfast, banana for snack, had my main meal at lunch time (which i think i might do from now on!!) Which was jacket potato with prawns and salad, just having an apple then will have a shake for dinner!!

Last edited:
Feel really fat and wobbly today!! Dont know if its because i have drunk so much water but im sure my tummy looks twice the size!!

I have some pictures that i might put up.....its quite daunting to do that but it might give me a kick up the bum if people can see what i really look like and give me an incentive to make a change this time?!?!?!.....

Shake for dinner and a coco pops bar for my evening sweet treat, just starting to feel hungry now but will be going to bed in a while, i like to go to bed hungry, it makes me feel better, obviously not doubled over in pain hungry, just pekish :)

Onwards and downwards!!! Xx

Sounds like your doing well! onwards and downwards indeed! :)

Also im going through the photo debate myself lol so far not brave enough haha

I had the same debate but so glad I did. Now I go back to page 1 of my diary when I'm having a bad day. Really helps. If it helps, me one year ago and on Saturday :

image-3152236748.jpg

image-3664355880.jpg

Wow, well done blondcat!!
I look even worse than your before picture lmao!! I look pregnant in the picture i took!!

I have struggled with my weight since i was about 9 when my puppy fat arrived and decided it didnt want to leave!

V4evamine - i will show mine if you show yours haha!! Xx

Day 3 was going so well until i was craving a savoury snack and i havnt been able to get out to buy anything!
Instead i had a pack of ready salted crisps but they still came in at 98 calories so still under my 100 calorie snack!

Breakfast - shake
Snack - banana
Lunch - shake
Snack - crisps

3 pints of sugar free squash amd a cup of coffee

Prawn jacket for dinner last night with a pile of salad!

My wonderful hubby popped out and bought me a load of SW snacks too!!!

Actuallu feeling really good about this diet, im not hungry until it gets to meal or snack times which is getting my body ready for when i have dropped weight and want to get back into normal eating!

Breakfast was a banana shake.
Snack - SW pretzels (yum!!!)
Lunch strawberry meal bar and i just had some sugar free jelly because i was feeling peckish but i had been cleaning all morning!!

100% again yesterday, had a 'roast' last night, chicken breast with a pile of veg and 2 mini yorkies and i was stuffed!!!

Im really worried about my first weigh in, what if i havnt lost anything?!?! Im hoping that i do!! I secretly want to get below my sister who had a gastric band, she was 12st 2lb last time i spoke to her so a 6lb loss in my first week would be ****ing amazing lol!!!!

Didnt really want breakfast this morning but chucked a shake down my neck to keep my body used to being fed in the morning!!

Good luck with your weigh in! Judging by your food diary you should lose a fair share!

Thankyou, had another 100% day along with cleaning for nearly 2 hours at a friends and then an hour bike ride, if i dont lose anything tomorrow morning im sure the whole of england will hear me scream lol!!!

Haha, I'll be listening in the morning!!

Thankyou, had another 100% day along with cleaning for nearly 2 hours at a friends and then an hour bike ride, if i dont lose anything tomorrow morning im sure the whole of england will hear me scream lol!!!

Biking is a full body workout and can tone your muscles. It is a good exercise if you want to lose some weight. Me and my friends are biking during day offs.

I love going out on my bike, i dont drive and only recentlt got my bike so it feels like a bit of freedom too!!!

Well, lost 3.6lb in my first week!!! Was secretly hoping for more lol but who doesn't in thier first week, i know it soubds silly but i have woken up feeling heavy this morning...might double check my weight tomorrow lol!!
Xxx

That's a great loss! I wonder if tomorrow's weigh in will be different. You might be holding a bit of extra water.

Maybe!! I think i will wait til next sunday now, if i have dropped tomorrow then at least that 'should' show on next weeks loss!!

Back