Just back from 1st weigh in

Well after being on LT for 6 full days i have lost 11.5lbs!!!! im amazed! yesterday because we were at a wedding fair i only had my shake in the morning and then my sachet soup for tea so couldnt fit in another shake, plus i hadnt had enough water so fewer trips to the loo and when i got on the scales i had my keys, phone and half the contents of my purse in my pockets which i only realised when i got out!! gutted it could have been more lbs off haha! Im already noticing the difference though with my clothes. Ive had 3/4 length pants on this weekend that used to pull tight across my thighs and ive had a strapy top on too that used to pull across my belly but this weekend they didnt and it was a great feeling. i cant believe how unhungry i am! i thought this was going to kill me not eating anything but surprisingly im forcing myself to have the shakes etc! Like i said i went from 8am - 7:30pm without anything yesterday and even then i didnt particularly want anything! the only thing i seem to be struggling with at the minute is telling me head that i dont want certain things! obviously i cant mention them as we are all doing TFR but my belly has stopped wanting food but as soon as it came the weekend my head did :confused: i suppose though after 25 years of giving my head what it wants its not just gonna stop doing that over night is it? having the weigh in this morning has really spurred me on to continue with LT coz the outcome is amazing and if i can keep it up i will be a slim bride next june!!!! i cant wait :D

well done to you thats amazing you be a slim bride before you know it and def before june next year. keep going you can do it :)

Well done you!! My start weight is similar to yours, I am really feeling a difference now. I agree that I am not hungry but my head is telling me to eat food all the time, I find that I can go to 5 o'clockish before I want to eat, that first shake makes me want more. Well done again

Congrats on such a fantastic loss. I'm thrilled for you. Keep going and good luck for next week.

same here! wish my brain would catch up with my body too. well done on the loss that is great!!

well done thats a fab result chick.
you will be the most stunning bride on your wedding day.
:D:D:D:D

Thanks everyone for your kind comments! i looked at all your weight losses and you're all doing great too!! i still cant believe its taken me this long to find this diet. its fantastic in some regards ie i dont need to cook anything, its quick, no hunger massive weight loss. Just wish id have found it sooner so i didnt get to this state!! ah well onwards and upwards. thanks again everyone! x

Brilliant start, well done :) x

That time has gone quickly. It only seemed a couple of days ago we were welcoming you! What a fantastic start, hun. I'm thrilled for you. :D

Well done on your fab loss for week one. It is a great incentive. Keep up the water. The weeks will fly by for you. Before you know it you will have lost sooo much weight. The feeling is just fantastic!!! I wish I could bottle it and sell it!!!

Well you're off to a flying start. Well done.

Great news!! Must feel so great, keep going, wishing you loads of luck xx

Well done you, you must be really chuffed, tomorrow is my first weigh in, not sure whether i am excited or dreading looking at the scales lol, I cant wait for me not to feel hunger I still having hinger pains then again doesnt help working with under 2 's lol Congrats and I be posting mine tomorrow XxX

Well done xx

Back