Just back from Weigh in....................

Shazpaz

and I lost 7lbs...........YIPPPPPEEEE.

I'm sooooo thrilled. I though I'd lost maybe 4 or 5, but 7:D:D:D

I had to share.x

Woop woop - thats bllody ace - well done you! Got you in the mood for going for it again I bet ya?!xx

well done hun bet ur dead pleased with that i got wight yesterday and was so pleased with 5lbs so keep it going hun woooohoooo ashley xx

I'm loving it. I didn't have my shake before weigh in....you know extra weight and all that, so it was really handy to drink the banana tetra on the way home. I find it really handy to have the ready made drinks and edible bars. I still have about 7 lipotrim left, so I'm doing a bit of a mixture at the moment.

well done hun bet ur dead pleased with that i got wight yesterday and was so pleased with 5lbs so keep it going hun woooohoooo ashley xx

Well done Ashley 5lbs is FAB.

Thanks everyone.....don't forget though, this is like my week one again. I had a break so a lot of the loss will just be water, but I don't care......the scales dropped 7lbs.xx

hey shazpaz,
7lb's brillzy swilzy!!
you've obviously got back into the zone and timing has been right for you!
i reckon that's the key and how i have managed to get through this!
into single figures for you to lose now WOW!!
roll on week 2 weigh-in!
fran :)

Thanks Fran. I may carry on when I have lost the last 7lbs. That was to get me down to 11st 9 (I started at 14.09:eek:), but I may try and continue to 11.....I look really slim at 11. I'm going to concentrate on losing the last half a stone then take it from there.

You've done amazing Fran, well done hun.x

Wow well done Shaz..big up to CD hey?? Well done again honey xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well pleased for you hun,thats great x

YAY well done, ya sound over the moon and rightly so x

Thanks everyone. I just keep looking at my ticker...I cannot believe it. It said 42lbs when I started and now only 7 to go. Even if I set myself a new challenge, so be it, but it still feels damn good.x

Its a great feeling id say!

How much is CD shaz, i dont know anything about it?

Back