Just because you fail once, doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything....My Diary

Right now im sitting here, with my amazingly loving boyfirend in our gorgeous little house, I have a good job, a loving family and some great friends ..... I should be happy and content ....... im not.....

My weight has always been an issue for me... since i was i teeneager i have had had issues with eating and dieting. I have tried slimming world, Atkins, Cabbage soup, Starvation, eating a raw diet slimming tablets, Some from the Dr .....and some dodgy things from the Internet :sign0007: ---- all with little to no success. Im not blaming the diets - slimming world and Atkins are i know credible diets which have helped lots of people lose weight, just not me..... :break_diet:

Im now trying the Cambridge Diet, i have heard some great things about this Diet, from family members who have tried it and had great losses. Im trying not to get all my hopes up, but as beautiful Marilyn said - Just because you fail once, doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything - My new mantra :eek:

Im going to keep this diary, which is something i have never done before, i will be honest and truthfull with my thoughts and feelings throughout the next 12 weeks, i want to get to the bottom of the eating issues i have been carrying round.... what better way to do it than to not eat a bite for 12 weeks ...... so here it goes..... Wish me luck...... X

It seems the night for getting thoughts and feelings out :) I have just started my diary. I love your mantra!! in fact it helped me as I have failed several times but I am not going back to that!! I am picking myself up and off I go again.

Good luck to you for the next 12 wks.. I aim to be with you all the way :)

Good luck, hun! Can't wait to see how you get on! x

Thankyou both :) xx

How are you getting on today Hun? x

OK - went for my weigh in today... i have been kidding myself a little on how much i actually weigh.... and got a unpleasent shock when i tipped the scales at 14.5...... Bahhhhh ... ok bought all my shakes..... got my boyfirend to take my before pics (GROSS!!) and ate till i feel ill..... my last meal (Plus cakes, chocs sweets and any other poor unsuspecting food stuff in my kitchen ) are done with and out of my system..... tomorrow will be my first day....................................Im excited...................................................................and scared ..... xxx

Last edited:
Well done my lovely.. remember that number will soon be a thing of the past :) drink water and keep some paracetamol handy in case you get a headache. Day 3 is my hard day which is tomorrow :eek: keep posting and you will receive lots of helpful advice and tips. Its amazing how quickly you form cyber friends doing this as you said we are all in this together. ;)

have a good day one and I will catch up with you tomorrow :)

Day one done and dusted - well ill be getting in to bed in the next half hour so its pretty much done.... I said i would be totally honest and truthful, so here goes, im so tired - exhausted even, irritable, headachey and just feeling down - who knew just 1 day without food could have such an effect. Im off to bed soon, just going to finish my last shake of the day, Im feeling all sorry for myself, and mopey, which is totally not like me !! Ive been told that the first few days are a bit ropey, so hopefully ill snap out of it :) Saying that though I cant quite believe that i have done it though, not a scrap of food all day - im quietly impressed with myself ..... quietly ..... :) Night night xx

Day one done and dusted - well ill be getting in to bed in the next half hour so its pretty much done.... I said i would be totally honest and truthful, so here goes, im so tired - exhausted even, irritable, headachey and just feeling down - who knew just 1 day without food could have such an effect. Im off to bed soon, just going to finish my last shake of the day, Im feeling all sorry for myself, and mopey, which is totally not like me !! Ive been told that the first few days are a bit ropey, so hopefully ill snap out of it :) Saying that though I cant quite believe that i have done it though, not a scrap of food all day - im quietly impressed with myself ..... quietly ..... :) Night night xx

Well done for making it through! xx

Well done Hun, I promise it does get easier :) and this forum is a great way to keep you motivated xxx

well done :) don't worry the first few days are difficult for some of us. Our bodies are adjusting and I am sure it comes as a bit of a shock. I've been wondering how you have been today, keep up the water have a few early nights and you will come out the other side and feel alot better.. have a good rest :) nite nite

Thanku all very much,,, im feeling a bit down in the dumps tonight - after only day 2, im so tired and am feeling hungry right now - my boyf is eating his tea and it smells LUSH !! Im just lying here on the sofa like a beached whale with bad breath !! YACK !!! Where did all my positivity go ?? Buut i am slightly proud of myself - 2 whole days without food, i never thought in a million years i could do tht - im a bit (a lot) of a scoffer :) all food sounds and looks delicious right now, my bf tea, the snacks my work mates were eating,,,, oh and anyone reading this who has just started - avoid supermarkets, had to nip to tesco on my way home and i my mouth was watering so badly i had to just grab what i needed and run out of there !! Hope all u guys reading are feeling better thn i am !! ... Peace !! xx

just had a toffee and walnut shake and it was DELISHH !! ooh but im sooooo hungry still haha !!

Good luck hun look forward to reading about your journey..

Hi hunni, just dropping by to see how you are. IT WILL get better and it's natural to be hungry.. Day 2 and 3 are rough but you are doing it so be very proud of yourself :) I had to nip to Tesco on the way home for milk. As I get paid tomorrow (first time since Christmas) :eek: I am going to fill the freezer with milk. Between 6pm and 7pm is when I struggle and thats that time i am in the super market. I think my trolley will look a bit odd as it will be milk, loo roll, cleaning products and maybe ???? milk :D

Have a good day tomorrow! your almost through the yucky bit x

Thanks to all you lovely slimmingsistas :) you really make me feel better :) it's so nice to be able to be honest with people who understand :) xxx

Gettin into bed now... With a rumbly tummy, headache and really bad breath, its like gross even after brushing my teeth I've got a horrible taste in my mouth :/ ... Poor Boyf Wont be getting a kiss goodnight tonight haha !! Xx

Awww keep going babe! I was exactly like this! Wanted to eat everything in site and now look at me' - haven't eaten in 5 days! And trust me, I'm a proper scoffer :) xx

Back