Just because you fail once, doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything....My Diary

Not looking forward to the other soups :/ bleughhh haha !! She didn't tempt me with porridge, but I fancied savoury ( really unlike me) and she said why not try one if each, so I did, kinda regret it now I'm hungry haha !! Thanku for ur post too lovely :) you're so sweet :) here's to another fab week of losses for us :) xx

Worried-Chick (o_0) said:
Not looking forward to the other soups :/ bleughhh haha !! She didn't tempt me with porridge, but I fancied savoury ( really unlike me) and she said why not try one if each, so I did, kinda regret it now I'm hungry haha !! Thanku for ur post too lovely :) you're so sweet :) here's to another fab week of losses for us :) xx

O yea and your right- makin them hot is lush, gonna do that more often :) it's almost Luke a hit chocolate ... Except I like mine with whipped cream and a splash of Ameretto ... Ahhh I can dream eh :) xx

lol! I quite like the soup. I use half a sachet in a mug and make it a cuppa soup, and I add some pepper and whatever else I fancy to it.

They also make rather tasty crisps if you make the soup into a paste and microwave it in crisp sized pieces for a minute or so! I had chicken and mushroom soup crisps last night, tasted like roast chicken crisps!

Delish!

Ooh think I'll have a go making them :)

I use a silicone sheet on a plate so they dont stick! You want to wait til they have browned slightly, but def not burnt. My micro is 800w and it take about 1min 30 before they're ready and I make them in batches of 9 on the plate.

Good luck with them! They're nice for something to crunch, and also a good way to use up the soups if you dont like them! :)

Yea soups not good... I really like apple and cinnamon porridge as its really sweet. The crisps sound good havnt heard anyone do that yet. I'm having a melt Down today all I can think of is pinanni's or cheesy chips and pita... Can't snap out of it :-(

Ooh know how you feel, I can't stop thinkin bout food today !!

Im the same. I cant stop thinking about pizza and biscuits. Eating a toffee bar but its not the same.

evening ladies, must be something in the batch of shakes, i couldnt get KFC BBQ wrap out my head last night, to the point of i think i fell asleep rumbling belly thinking of it!!!! n all the radio adds are for the new bloody kitkats, typical released after i start CD and i am a white choc lover!!! :(

Oooh, I remembered they used to do a peanut butter kit kat chunky, then they stopped.

Trust them to bring the damn thing back out as a limited edition. Bet by the time I'm off this damn diet they've stopped making them again. They were delish!

Maybe I just need to eat a packet of fox's vienese, have a meat feast pizza and a kit kat chunky to just get it out my system! Hopefully they'd all be horrid and I'd stop thinking about them! :p

I felt like giving up yest, the craving was madness! but after wi am feling glad i didnt cave lol

there limited eddition, votes for 1 of 4, white choc, peanut, double choc, n cnt think of the other n the one with the most votes will remain!!!

im tempted to buy on and hide it till im done!! lol

mmmm white choc....

I actually prefered the vegetable ones! I put a bit of onion powder and cayenne in them. If I'd have had some sort of cheese powder I'd have chucked that in too! lol! The veg ones remind me of cheese and onion crisps, the chilli ones are quite nice too, and so are the chicken. Havent tried the tomato soup but, I hate tomato, so doubtful I'd like it.

I'm actually debating tryin crisps with the chocolate to see if they make crispy chocolate goodness!

I'm gonna try 2 mz with the chicken, how much water abouts do you add??

I literally put a splash of water in and give it a stir. I don't measure, but a rough guesstimation, I'd say, about a half a shot glass full, n give it a good stir. I add more if I need to till its a sticky paste, like the consistency of puree maybe, or hummus (sp?).

Thought I'd update my diary, just come back from wetherspoons :/ tbh I was bored and dull, and I'm surprised my mate managed to stay as long as she did, the day has been a bit of a mare, I made my first shake in 2 halves , the first half was ok, didn't taste as nice as last time I had it, the second shake was awful, added too muchwater and it tasted grim :/ I had a warm chocolate shake for dinner which was nice, but tea again was a mare... Made the tomarto soup and couldn't finish it, had half a toffee bar left ( which also tastes grim ) but was so hungry I ate it !! Bahhhh in a bit of a mood and dunno why, am annoyed cos I wanna eat, I can't moan like this to anyone else so sorry for goin on, but I just want food, not even bad stuff like pizza, literally anything :/ just want to feel better on this diet :/ people on here keep saying they aren't hungry and feel great, just wish I could :/ sorry for moaning ! It's just up one minute, down the next .... Hope it's not just me ! Hope everyone else has had a great day :)

Tomato soup was my worst one.im not on any bars yet... Any of them nice? Don't let it put u in bad mood think good reasons y ur doing it :) xx

Back