Just because you fail once, doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything....My Diary

Hey ;) yea your right, I need to get out if feeling sorry for myself really !! Today is goin ok, I had my first shake about 11 and it was ok ... Gonna have a hot chocolate later... The sun is shining and I'm going to try and cheer up ;) think I'll make crisps later but I'm goin cinema so may take a bar as a treat, might make them tomorrow :)

O - wasn't too keen on the toffee, it's a bit chemically, it tastes a bit like a solid Horlicks .... U may as well try it though, give it a go and if you don't like it don't buy it again ... Xx

Omg !!! Yay !! The crispy mint choc bar is yum !!! Finally something I like :))

Haven't tried any of the bars yet as chocolate-y things were always a binge thing for me, can't just have a little of it! Glad to hear you found one you liked :D

Sorry to hear you didn't like the soups, are u able to go back to your CDC and swap any left overs? X

ooh - toffee bars are lush - they taste like a finger of fudge or a curly wurly.

I was obsessing bout food for about two weeks .. Even the cat food smelt appealing but by week three I was fine
Then my weight loss has just gone 2lb last week 1 and a half lb this week grrr
I'm feeling really demotivated at the min

Aw that's annoying, but don't give up, each pound us a mini bonus and it may be a little slow but it's going the right way xx chin up xx

I wonder if I can just have bars and toffee and walnut shakes ... Sounds too good to be true ;) x

Worried-Chick (o_0) said:
I wonder if I can just have bars and toffee and walnut shakes ... Sounds too good to be true ;) x

Honey I live off choc mint shakes and choc mint and peanut bars! No soup or porridge or other flavour shakes and I have lost 2 stone 8 lbs since 6 Dec :)

First weigh in .... 7 pounds down whoop whoop :) am really happy with that, I know that some people loose a lot more than that in the first week, but I won't be greedy .... 7 pounds is perfect for me :) i was so worried it wouldnt work for me and id convinced myself i wouldn have lost so im sooooo happy...........off for my soup now :) hope it's eatable .....xx

yay WELL DONE thats a brilliant loss :D

:happy096:

Thanku hunny :) xxx
Jst on my dinner and an having a go at the crisps - wow they are good !! Better than the soup !! Granted I an eating mushroom flavour crisps haha but they are really not bad .... what's the catch ??? X

OscarsMum said:
Honey I live off choc mint shakes and choc mint and peanut bars! No soup or porridge or other flavour shakes and I have lost 2 stone 8 lbs since 6 Dec :)

Oooh im deffo gonna ask about doing that :) thanks !! And congrats that's fab :) xx

Worried-chick. I just find for me it works as I get excited before each meal as I love them! Mind you I have been crap on my water today which is unlike me - just too much rushing around today and I hate sitting crosslegged in the car desperate for a wee lol! Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Yes I think I would probably stop being a Mardy bum if I could have some things I liked ... I'm gonna ask my lady Monday night - Thanku :) xxx

Well to keep myself busy I'm going to babble away on here for a bit, I have gad a decent day today, probably could gave drank more water... Gonna have a pint before bed to be double sure. I've been thinking tonight, it really must be doing me good to not stuff my face, I feel like I want food but I'm not hungry- weird.... I'm def learning self controll that I never knew I had, so many times I could have faltered, had a bite of this, a slice of that but I didn't .... I feel proud of that.... Hope the scales pay ms back Monday nite xx

Worried-Chick (o_0) said:
Well to keep myself busy I'm going to babble away on here for a bit, I have gad a decent day today, probably could gave drank more water... Gonna have a pint before bed to be double sure. I've been thinking tonight, it really must be doing me good to not stuff my face, I feel like I want food but I'm not hungry- weird.... I'm def learning self controll that I never knew I had, so many times I could have faltered, had a bite of this, a slice of that but I didn't .... I feel proud of that.... Hope the scales pay ms back Monday nite xx

You should be proud of yourself! It's a massive achievement! Well done you. I think we all have a problem with giving ourselves praise. Not ott but even when its due. skinnies think they are the bees knees, why don't we? Well you are the knee of a bee! Happy Friday x

Haha awww the knee of a bee :) that's so cute :) Thanku :) same to u :)
Yea dani it is dragging, feel like Monday is a week away, jst want this weekend to hurry up so I can get weighed :/ dnt feel much difference and thought I would be able to by now, fingers crossed eh :)
Now I hope you are sat down if your reading .... But ............. Today has been a good day !!! I have cooked breakfast for my bf, tried thd veg soup, and actually liked it :) i cooked a gorgeous smelling meal for the fam.... Annnnnnd sipped water while they had beers and wine ..... Not saying it wasn't tempting, but I didn't faulter once :D ive only had 2 shakes today tho.... Hope thats ok.... Overall though i am happy with myself tonight :) xx hope all u have had a good day xx

Back