Just been prescribed zenical!!! :) :) :)

jane76

Silver Member
oh im over the moon! went to the gp this morning to ask for them and to tell them that ive been taking Alli and lost 5lb in under the 2 weeks, i was fully expecting her to either say 'no' outright or to tell me to lose some weight and come back but she just gave them to me!!

Sooooo.....here are my stats: 5ft 2inchs and 91kg (doctors scales)
i plan to update this every month and hopefully see it going down each time!!

so just really to say hi and hope to get chatting to you all soon ...im going to need you for my many many questions lol

well done on 5lb in 2weeks n welcome to the board!! stick to the rules re fat amounts n teh scale in theory will be your friend, keep a note of measurements too that way if the scales doesnt play nice like mine this week you can still celebrate

x

well done so far, and im sure you will do great. and if you have questions, we are all here to help!

thanks everyone, ive had a good day today but ive got a thousand questions already lol...ill post them on a new thread though! ill need to buy myself a measuring tape so i can keep check on it all, thanks very much everyone and im sure we'll be chatting again soon x

Have you read the sticky with help for new starters & I've also bumped another thread on the same topic. They give lots if helpful info.

Good luck on your Xenical journey.

Good luck well done and welcome lol xxx

Back