Just been sick : (

Pink_ladybug

Slimming for my wedding!
I've been feeling meh all morning and now just thrown up. Obviously not having eaten anything for almost 6 weeks there wasn't much to it, just lots of watery stuff. Just want to get in bed now. Anyone else had the same happen? Any advice? Not sure if I should go back to the chemist or not. Due back there Friday for WI and to prepare for refeed on Saturday.

how much water are you drinking, i've had nausea the odd time but never got sick. Maybe you have a bug of some sort. Maybe you should see what the doc says, would be a shame to give it up

I've been drinking 2 litres a day. My OH thinks I drank too much coffee yesterday! Was sick twice this morning but nothing since so fingers crossed. Not had my shakes yet as didn't want to waste them!

i have never been sick, just felt that way at the start of the second week, i would definately mention it to your chemist, just to be on the safe side

you should drink more water (max 4litre a day) . You might be slightly dehydrated. its recommended to drink min 2.5 litres a day. Hope all goes well for you :)

Thanks chuck, been sleeping most of today but awake and on still and sparkling water now. Think in feeling betterish!

hi!! i go through stages of feeling very sick and actually throwing up. when i spoke to my pharmacist he told me to eat something - i stupidly ate a potato and it took me out of ketosis - so now when i feel really sick i eat a plain ommelette - low cal and pure protein no salt no pepper no milk. and wont take you out of ketosis. i would speak to your pharmacist, he told me it was my bodies way of saying i needed something more than shakes and crapjacks.

Well I nearly made scrambled eggs with no milk but we had no eggs in so had a crapjack and plenty of sparkling water. Feeling a bit better now. If I still feel pants tmrw I'll go back to the chemist. Really don't want to eat anything until Saturday though coz thats when I start to refeed.

also i find that i cant drink water first think in the morning - have to start on peppermint tea and work up to water - if i drink water first think i immediately vomit - which is lovely!

Back