Just call me Miss Picky

scooterchick

She's me in a few months
I've disappeared a bit, sorry girls and boys. Got a bit down hearted over my 2lb losses when everyone else seems to manage 5/6lbs a week. Of course it doesn't help when I decide I've lost enough weight and I can stop taking my metformin, then I break out in spots, my cycles increase and my scalp gets all itchy. And that's probably also the reason my weight losses are low. I've went from being constipated to having the runs, cos of the met no doubt. I'm still half on CD, half picky wicky.

I'm going to a wedding on Sat and the plan was always to come off CD for that, for the day. Well know when you're stopping for your holidays you kinda start to wind down the week before? I think I've been doing that with CD. :eek:

So I'm not going to promise to be good, I'm watching what I'm doing, I'm going to faithfully take my medication, and come Mon I'm back 100%.

How does that sound?

I know what you mean. I think your plan is good to come back on Monday 100%. Enjoy the wedding, don't be hard on yourself and come back with renewed determination next week. And all those 2lbs do add up:)

Snap!! I've been a bit dispondant lately too. I've been a little picky so not looking forward to weigh day tomorrow, I am having a planned break from Thurs til Monday next week & kinda thinking picking won't make much difference because of the break but surely I should be thinking I need to stick with it 100% because of the lbs I'b bound to gain next week lol!!!!
My head is upside down!!!
Anyway got new laptop so can start picking up the inspiration again.

It sounds like a plan!
Have a great time - enjoy.
See you back here on Monday!
Lynne
x

Coming back Monday is a great idea! Enjoy the wedding and don't worry about the diet.

I'll been all over the shop lately too. I've been picking and had two planned breaks since the end of Feb and I'll be partying in Edinburgh for 3 days next week. Basically I've 3 planned breaks in 3 weeks and it's so hard to motivate yourself in between :( I've promised myself that I'll be 100% after though :D No more distractions until I reach goal (hopefully at the end of April/start May)

2 more stone to go!!

Is so hard when there is something to look forward to and you know you are having a break. hugs Anna.

I too have had a bad time the last couple of weeks, as you well know.

Heres to being good 100% from Monday chick. I will be on your back if you aren't lol

Charlie xx

Not everyone looses 5 odd pound a week!!! i never!!!

Most of mine were ...2 pounds....then a 3...then a 2.5....then a 4 ...

All the 2's add up lovely!

Keep going xxxxx

i agree with mrs.e. I have always been a slow loser too. Its just something ive had to deal with and accept. I know its frustrating when it just drops off some people! My best friend has only recently started CD after seeing my success, her BMI was only 28 at the start so doesnt even have much to lose but she is losing 6lbs every week..gutted!! But if i felt demotivated every time i had a little loss I wouldnt be where I am now so stick at it, it will happen!! good luck xx

Back