Just can't get back to this

Angellore

Hi all

5 years ago I weighed 23stones and joined weight watchers. I eventually got to my target weight of 12 st 9lbs about 18 months ago. In the last year (since I got married) i've slacked off and am now about 15stone 7lbs (I am too scared to weigh myself!), safe to say, I'm now a size 18 when I was a 14 :( I got so sick of weight watchers I thought I would try Slimming World, but I really couldn't get on with it. For the last two weeks I was doing Paul McKenna, I can make you thin, which I was really getting on with - I could eat whatever I fancied and knew when I was full - great! Then on friday nightI went out and got drunk and I haven't been able to stop eating. And I mean really bingeing. Doing that just gets me down, but I can't stop :( I just don't know what to do anymore. I go on holiday to Cyprus in less than 4 weeks and I feel so huge. Any ideas? I don't have any WW meetings near me, and I work shifts now, so it's tricky to go back to that. I also want to eat the same as my husband and not have to cook extra meals. Should I try WW again, maybe from home? Should I stick with Paul McKenna? I am very close to running to the choc machine! I have been diagnosed with dpression, and its all been particularly bad since then. Unfortunately I don't have a very sympathetic doctor and I have anti-depressants but no councelling.

Sorry to go on.

Hiya hun, sorry to hear that things are bad for you at the moment. I guess the big thing is not to put too much pressure on yourself to go cold turkey, come up with a plan where you reduce the bad foods and increase the good foods, then it'll get a bit easier. I really hope you can find a solution that works for you, it's so tricky isn't it. We're all here for you though and will support you in any way we can. xx Come on, you CAN do this you've done it before!

I do WW myself from home and work shifts too so can relate to that problem. Youve done well on it before, you can absolutely do it again *HUGS*

try lipotrim, sometimes having a break from food altogether makes it easier, you dont think about it as much, plus you would easily lose 1-2 stone in that time. go to www.lipotrim.co.uk

Hi
I'm glad you are going to do something about it now. I know of so many who lose weight and then put it all back on before starting again. Sandy has done very well doing WW alone and I'm sure you could do so too. Join us on the WW section and perhaps start your own diary so we can help and support you

Irene xx

hi hun where abouts in dartford are you because i know that there are weightwatchers meeting there, if thats where u want to back to, i too like one of the previous posts have started on lipotrim and have lost 8lbs i n5 days, maye give this a try, if you need people to talk to just come on here, we are all in the same boat and are all here to support each other, if u wanna chat just ask me for my personal email if u reply , again like i said i too live in dartford and can give u lots of support, and vise versa
keep smiling hunny
love dawn

Just wanted to wish you luck, I'm restarting again for the zillionth time although not on WW. You can do it chick, focus and feel better. x x

Just wanted to add good luck too.

Don't be too harsh on yourself, you've done fantastically well. There's no reason why you and hubby can't have the same meals but make sure your portions sizes are smaller than his. Try ad do some exercise, even going for a walk will help - it's all better than doing nothing.

Don't let it all spoil your holiday though :)

hi you can do it! when i first lost weight a year ago all i did was cut out the junk food, but it did take time to loose the weight for me. just stay positive and if you are looking for a diet to follow then you could research each diet on the internet.

Back