Just checking in...

LazeeLady

Hi everyone

Just checking in with you all. Been doing refeed for the past week or so and then had my birthday bash this weekend - very nice, hubby had booked us in at the Hilton in Manchester for a couple of days. Oh, I could get used to living like that!

Haven't been an angel but haven't gone off the rails completely either. Have put on 3 lbs but honestly think that's more about the drinking than the eating. Anyway, went back to the chemist today and have restocked - had a couple of spare shakes so I started this morning.

Not feeling too bad at the moment. Can't wait to get back in ketosis and get my head in gear again. It's great to see so many of you doing so well.

Just wanted to post and check in. Here's hoping we all have a good week. I'm really hoping I won't find this too difficult starting again.

Take care LLxx

Hi Lazee

Welcome back, and lucky you getting treated at the Hilton :) mmm...lovely. I bet you were wined and dined the whole time.

Well, 3lbs isnt too bad and I reckon you will see that drop off this week. I am sure you will do ok getting back into it.

Have a good week though and just keep jumping on if you are finding it too much first week back!

Take care

Thanks Scotsmist

I will make sure I get on as much as I can. It really does help coming on this site. You are doing brilliantly by the way - a real inspiration.

Am actually feeling quite strange at the moment. Like deja vu almost. I think I'll have a read through of the diary I've been keeping since the start of this journey - just so I know what I'm in for!

I'm aiming to be focused and committed for the next five weeks and see where I am before the family holiday to Portugal in Sep.

Good luck to you - you seem very near to target now. Well done, you deserve it! LLx

Thanks Scotsmist

I will make sure I get on as much as I can. It really does help coming on this site. You are doing brilliantly by the way - a real inspiration.

Am actually feeling quite strange at the moment. Like deja vu almost. I think I'll have a read through of the diary I've been keeping since the start of this journey - just so I know what I'm in for!

I'm aiming to be focused and committed for the next five weeks and see where I am before the family holiday to Portugal in Sep.

Good luck to you - you seem very near to target now. Well done, you deserve it! LLx

Thanks...I am refeeding on 7 August as going on holiday in 2 weeks time, but I do plan to come back on to lose the remainder...i may even change my goal to 9 stone...will see how it goes.

You will do alright!

Welcome back, great that you had a good time, 3lb isnt bad and a lot of that will be excess fluids, good luck

Glad you had a lovely birthday - did you have cocktails in Cloud 23? they're gorrrrrrrrrrrrgeous :)

Well done for getting straight back on LT :) good luck for next weigh in!

Welcome Back :)

Sounds like a fab birthday!!

I`m sure the 3lbs will drop off :D

Good Luck!!

LiSe x

Back