Just Checking

Mandee

Hi Everybody!

I've been reading your posts and everyone seems to be so well on this diet. Well done!

I started today and just want to confirm that I have the hang of it properly:

Breakfast: Shake
Snack: Apple
Lunch: Bar
Snack: Cucumber, Celery, Almonds
Dinner: 1 Chicken Breast, Iceberg Lettuce, Cucumber, FF Dressing
Snack: Apple

For evening meals and snack are you allowed one portion of protien? Would this be the recommended amount on the package of say sliced ham?

Hi Mandee and welcome

My booklet says one portion is equal to the size and depth of the palm of your hand. Be careful with the packaged ham as most (if not all) contain sugar. You would probably be best with ham from the deli counter.

Maz

Howdies Mandee & welcome aboard :D

Thanks guys! Aren't message boards like this just such a saviour when you are not sure about things.

Mazza - cheers of the heads up on ham. When I was on Lighterlife they recommended ham as it wouldn't knock you out of ketosis so you have saved me from making a carb-related mistake...aren't they just the worst kind of mistakes to make!?

I've had a slice of ham with my salad bowl for lunch... it looks to be off the bone type stuff so fingers x'd :)

So do you guys really really watch the carbs and try to stay as low as possible. I have read that you go into mild ketosis so I am just wondering if that is the goal or if the goal is to simply consume less.

I so wish there was more info on the website!

Birrov both really... :)

Smaller intake of calories plus restricted carbs / sugars can only result in ketosis & burning off more than you're putting in :)

Back