Just come back from a weekend in skegness!

jodidi

Silver Member
It was brill! Me my hubby and our little boy went with another family and a couple of friends. The weather was fab, it was so hot on saturday. We were camping and I stuck to plan 110%. Loads of fruit, salad, meat and ww bread (I am having a red week). I also stuck to my promise to my self of, no alcohol, cake, chocolate until I hit target. I was hard at times as food is everywhere in skeg. Especially chips and sweets, but I stood firm and walked past.:D

Well done having such will power in skegness!! It takes some doing walking past all the lovely smelling food as I found out today in Ingoldmells :D
You picked a great weekend weather wise to go camping, you should get the bbq out tomorrow for another (nice and easy) red day as I heard it's gonna be nice again ;) xx

Well done on sticking to the plan, I only had one day away this weekend and threw myself under the wheels of the wagon - not just fell off!! xxxx

thanks , it wasnt easy but it was worth it!

It was brill! Me my hubby and our little boy went with another family and a couple of friends. The weather was fab, it was so hot on saturday. We were camping and I stuck to plan 110%. Loads of fruit, salad, meat and ww bread (I am having a red week). I also stuck to my promise to my self of, no alcohol, cake, chocolate until I hit target. I was hard at times as food is everywhere in skeg. Especially chips and sweets, but I stood firm and walked past.:D

wow Jodi you did well! You have set yourself a big challenge avoiding alcohol, cake and chocolate tho, good luck, you are doing great so far:)

Congrats on your will power!!! and well done for sticking to plan so well. you should be dead proud of yourself!!! Glad you had a lovley time away!!

Well done for sticking to your plan while you were in Skegness, I live near Great Yarmouth and there is a place there that does the most amazing sloppy Mr Whippy giant ice creams, only a £1 in money but lots of lbs on the hips etc, I am going to have to close my eyes as I pass the shop next time I am in Yarmouth..

Thanks everyone, your encouragement really helps :)

Great WI today, all losses!
SW chips tomorrow!Hugs:)

We all did well today! I can not wait until tomorrow, Im going to have SW chippys :D

You have to use internet explorer, you cant do it with firefox. Open internet exploror ten miniminis, Copy mine and then go to user cp and edit signature then paste it after your ticker!

emma, yay you did it! well done mate :talk017:

Try and put an avator on now. I think you have to have 20 posts and you have!

Go to user cp and edit aviator then click browse pc and pic your pic then click save aviator!

May have to resize your pic. try pic resize in google. i think its the first website its really easy to use!

Back