Just curious

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by 4busybee, 3 July 2007 Social URL.

1. 4busybee

4busybee Full Member

I did LL last year and at the moment am restarting on cd but have to say i do like the groups etc with LL just wondered if anyone could tell me how much LL is now each week, is itany different if you return? I did finish my fondation stage.

Love Busy XX
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SafcGirl31

SafcGirl31 Full Member

It's £66 per week at the moment. Think you can rejoin for 1 month at a time but not sure if thats only after you've completed the maintenance. Maybe you'd have to do Foundation again. Sorry I don't know for sure. Good luck whatever you decide to do.
  4. katie_oxo

katie_oxo Silver Member

I'm not sure but I thought that you could go back a month at a time if you'd finished the foundation stage - or you can start back at foundation if you want.

Good luck!
  5. Kate78

Kate78 Full Member

Lighter Life
    I think that the ruling is if you did foundation and maintenance then you can do a refresher course. There is a lady in our class who didn't do maintenance so was told she needed to come back and start at foundation, don't know if that is just out LLC though.
  6. SharonA_1970

SharonA_1970 Full Member

Lighter Life
    I think it also depends on the LLC and if she is willing to bend the rules a little
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.