Just dance for the Wii

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by rachjenks, 9 January 2010.

1. rachjenks

rachjenks Member

I picked a copy of this up last week and I have to say its a fantastic way to keep fit, and loadsa fun too! It made me realise how unfit I was, I only did two of the dances and collapsed on the settee! Has anyone else got it?
  2. xvickix

xvickix Weightloss here I come!

I havent got it but have been wanting it for a while, wasnt sure if it was rubbish or not but after ure post I think i ll get it :) thanx
  3. suespain

suespain Loves living in the sun

I have this and it does give you a good workout. Managed only two as well.
  4. SmileyShazza

SmileyShazza Well-Known Member

I really want to get this!
  5. 16to10

16to10 Now Maintaining :)

You've just reminded me that my copy of 'Just Dance' has been in my drawer since last week when I opened my Wii console. I haven't even opened it yet! I will have to give it a go tomorrow.
  6. Emmaline

Emmaline The Tortoise

While staying with my daughter she couldn't wait to show me her Dance Wi.
    Quite honestly I thought it was pathetic. Apart from the fact that each dance is much the same as the others, it's so slow. I used to do a LOT of line dancing and some of the slower ones were on a par with those.
  7. shayla

shayla Well-Known Member

Aaw thats a shame I was thinking of getting it as a fun workout.
  8. HulaLula

HulaLula Active Member

there are some faster/harder ones I love ' i like to move it move it' sooo much fun! I did get frustrated with the slower ones tho, althought hey can be fun like eye of the tiger :D
  9. Kat112409

Kat112409 Well-Known Member

oooo i so want this game, it looks really fun. Are the songs any good on it? I probs couldnt even do two dances so well done hun lol
  10. bymbo

bymbo Well-Known Member

I love this and its great exercise, the show tunes one is good 2
  11. yumymumywanabe

yumymumywanabe Fat be-gone

I love just dance.. yeah there are some slow song but are fast ones too, surfin bird really works out those bingo wings lol,