Just Dance v wii fit

jayne3110

Gold Member
I have been doing wii fit but just got just dance, if you can only buy one game buy this it is absolutely brilliant totally addictive and a really good workout.
Jayne

hey Jayne

I totally agree with you. I got Just Dance as a xmas present and its fab, gives a really good work out. I tend to have a battle with my friend, i usually put a bit more effort in then, i feel the calories burning haha!

Kir

OOh I'm surprised that folk like Just Dance - I bought it as the reviews were so good, but I didn't like it at all. I lent it to a friend weeks ago - I have no intention of asking for it back lol

Loved it, lots of silliness and jumping about despite the fact the controls aren't overly responsive.

LOVE IT. i also have just dance broadway, alot harder i think, but just as much fun xx

I bought thinking it would be a giggle but im so uncoordinated I felt like a right ponker. will give it a go after I have lost a little mroe weight.

yep got it and its fab,really good workout but...i dont use it very often as i feel like a right idiot,lol!!

i really want the broadway one - but i have an old wii - does it work with the old controllers or do you need a motion one? xxx

No we have the old one and it works.I am after the broadway one as well
Jaynexxxxxx

hehehe i want the broadway one too!!! looks like it will be really good!

oh and for a workout i really,really recommend 'your shape'

I got the Just Dance disc a week or so ago and it does give you a good work out even though I am pants at it ... my neice is much better and beats me hands down. A good work out .. yes and its fun. Whatever gets you moving, thats what I say!

I remember years ago my sister and I used to buy new exercise video's and watched them together with a bottle of wine and a pizza! Now that was fun but it probably didnt work us out much ..... lol

I got the Just Dance disc a week or so ago and it does give you a good work out even though I am pants at it ... my neice is much better and beats me hands down. A good work out .. yes and its fun. Whatever gets you moving, thats what I say!

I remember years ago my sister and I used to buy new exercise video's and watched them together with a bottle of wine and a pizza! Now that was fun but it probably didnt work us out much ..... lol

Ha ha!! This is funny. :D

I have the Wii fit plus. Might ask for Just Dance for my Bday.

LOL I use to watch them on fast forward to see if I liked the look of it and never did
Jayne x

I love Just Dance for a workout, but really can't get on with the Broadway version! It's a shame as I love all the songs from musicals. I just find it really disorientating having the 4 people on the screen, and I never think it's clear which limb they're moving for each move :sigh: xx

hmmmmm, I'm still not convinced - but maybe I'll give it another go. I guess the fact that I was so absolutely pants at it that put me off. LOL

Has anyone tried Samba Amigo for the Wii. Now that is a great game with lots of movement and excellent fun! I got given it for Christmas a year ago with maraccas attachments for the remote and nunchuck which are really great fun to shake. :)

Last edited:
hehehe i want the broadway one too!!! looks like it will be really good!

oh and for a workout i really,really recommend 'your shape'

I got 'your shape' this week........I couldn't do the workouts because i spent too much time thinking "is that how other people see me?"

i don't think i'm ready to appear on TV just yet lol :eek:

My 6 year old got a wii for her xmas...along with Just Dance, I played it with her and thought it was a good work out, even though I did feel a bit silly. I've been saying to myself I should try and fit this into my daily exercise routine (which I start as of tomorrow)

How long do you think would be sufficient? Maybe 1/2 an hour a day? I suppose it would take a few mins to get to another song ect, so maybe an hour. Its gonna be hard to pry it from my daughter, she always wants to do a shot each.

BTW - Whats everyone's favourite dances? I love cotton eyed joe, lol reminds me of my school discos! lol

:)

Back