ProPoints Just Do It!

justjudith

*waves hello*
Judith says
Just Do It

:0clapper::thankyouthankyou::0clapper:

This is my space for recording my weight loss journey, my way, for my eyes...
and if anyone wants to give constructive critism, positive energy and vibes so much the better:slap:

I weighed myself this morning and found I had lost 3.5lb during last week. This was just by trying to eat three times a day and not eating sweets, chocolate etc. Just think what I can accomplish if I set my mind to it.

I will start loging my food tomorrow (I had encounter with crisps and chips today) and hopefully as I record my struggles and successes I will find increased motivation along witha decreasing waistline.

Which reminds me.... I must start looking for a cheap pair of jeans in the 14's. Never had a size 14 jean in me life... always too big. May hit the charity shops as these size 16 are getting too big on me.

Onwards and downwards

I will have eaten 4 times today - I got tempted by a carton of pickled betroot.

Someone gave me a Marks and Spencer gift card for Christmas so decided to get myself some pasta sauce. I went for cheapness as opposed to calorie content. Found out that a whole jar is 9 ProPoints so decided to have that for dinner/tea. It means having one of my WeeklyPoints but seeing its Marks and Sparks it should be worth it.

Feeling motivated.... just for today, just for today. I'm definately taking it one day at a time, if not one meal at a time.

I'm aiming to eat three times a day and cut out extra sweets etc.,

Now all I have to do is decide what to have for a meal out at Morrisons tomorrow. Any hints and tips?

Judith

Yesterday had a Ham Salad for lunch when out at Morrisons.... tried to Point it as good as I could....

Today I slept during the day... slept through lunch.... hence me being light on Points.

It was always a Good Friday tradition that we ate fish .... and I never did like fish THAT much.... and I was going to have a tin of tuna with the pasta and pasta sauce - but I couldn't get the tin to open.... hence me being even lighter on Points...

Walked Pickle a wee while tonight .... not far but further than what I have been taking her of late. Who knows if I am awake tomorrow I might even take her for a walk in the river park.

Lazy day .... makes a nice change.

Had a carton of porridge for breakfast - it was mega lumpy.... teaches me not to buy cheap stuff..... I ought to go for the Quick Oats..... next time.

Had soup for lunch and a pasta and sweet onion (and mushroom) sauce for tea. I was suprised by my day coming in under points yet again. I will go into my weekly points soon enough.

Also walked Pickle down the river park this afternoon - even let her off the leash. Its good to see her enjoying life and taking delight in the simple things.

Slept some during the day.

Off to bed soon... read my Lent books and look forward to the clocks going forward I guess! This will discombobulate me I'm sure

Hi there,

Walked Pickle this afternoon - the lighter evenings are making it far more of a joy .... and I feel Spring is in the air.

Had the last of Morrisons tub of instant porridge for breakfast, soup for lunch and a fave SW dinner for tea - pure stodge but high fibre as well.... and lately I can do wiith all the fibre I can muster.

Managing to plan my day in advance foodwise and that really helps... its scarey, but helpful

Went over my daily points by 2 but I still have 40+ weeklies left so I ain't complaining.... but I can't see the point of eating for the sake of eating and for tonight I am stuffed.

Thank you for walking with me....

I made my two main meals from scratch today - and come in under points.

I had a sneaky peak this morning at the scales and it said 0.25up.... after the walking I've done this week alongside tracking all my food.... if I don't have a loss I might cry. (Question - wonder how much tears weigh and if its worth weighing again after I have cried :4633:?)

I guess a solid night's sleep will help....

at least I can't blame the stock cube I forgot to put in the balti for causing fluid retention!

Two pounds off for me today

I'm a happy bunny rabbit

Lets see if I can keep tracking this week

and repeat.

PMT

Enough said?

At least it explains some stuff!

Felt angry and dissapointed in my self/ my body.... so I ate a tub of creme fraichie straight off.

Wrote to my friend about how I feel and now am feeling far more positive

I'm almost feeling human....

Still didn't go over my daily points allowance so there's a bonus. Shopping came from asda tonight (online shopping) so I had to wait in for him and couldn't go up the shop.

Early to bed for me tonight!

Judith

Went and tried on a pair of size 14 jeans today - and they fit. I was so chuffed I brought them!

Now to hit eBay and get some bargains!

Theres some cheese in the fridge that is calling my name but I will resist..... pasta and sauce for tea tonight.

I'm feeling more human today - but still positive

Hi justjudith. Just had a read of your diary and I think you're doing really well - must be a great feeling to get in those jeans! I can't remember when I was last in a size 16, let alone a 14! Congrats :talk017:

On Friday I had a run in with the greek style cheese. I had the whole 200g in a couple of minutes.... it didn't taste that good either.

Yesterday I slept for most of the day - hence me only having breakfast at arround 3pm. I decided not to have any coffee or caffine for the day - today I paid with a headache.

Drank diet pepsi today and feeling more human. Slept a bit this morning but I am determined not to go to bed till sometime after 10pm tonight. I isolate and hide from the world by sleeping and excessive sleeping is not good for me.

Back on plan today and back in the Zone....

Had some Oats-so-Simple this morning which tasted good.... the question is how will I cope without my weetabix? I weigh in on Tuesday and want my bowels to co-operate between now and then. (TMI I Know) I just think the soluble fibre should help my choestrol levels get lower.

Still amazed that I can get into my size 14 jeans.... on Friday I spent some money on eBay! I'm worth it. :)

Judith

Congrats on getting into those jeans! I can't wait until I can wear a size 14 again.

TMI Alert

Well weigh in day tomorrow.... I'll be gutted if I haven't lost this week.... but I had a sneaky peak this morning and I'd put on half a pound :( I know I "need to go to the loo" but my body ain't co-operating. I need a bomb up me bummm... I had chilli beans a few days ago to help me along and still no evidence....

Ah well.

Walked Pickle this evening. Have not accounted for my activity points this week. I have one of the pedometers from ww but to be honest I find that very unmotivational as it would appear they feel you need to walk 2.5mile before you accrue any AP.... or thats the way I'm reading it and it shows no activity points.... I feel like I must be doing something wrong.

At least I've shaved me armpits so that should help tomorrow morning.... shouldn't it?

Could have been a much worse week....

tell me I feel better for eating cleaner even if I don't lose any weight....

Lost 2.5lb this week - I'm happy.... and thats without "going"! :eek:

Not to see if I can make another dent in my weight next week

Must have been shaving that made all the difference

Hi there,

I sort of lost my way for a bit and have been Bingeing for Britian... I expect a gain this week

Back on plan today though....

Working through The Becks Diet Solution .... and it is hard work.

One whole year without any alcohol.... a year and a day even.... part of my binge was in celebration - and due to the reaslisation I don't have any face2face friends to share this with. :(

Haven't walked Pickle as much as I would have liked either but....

at least I ate food whilst sitting down (Beck) and I've had me fizzy water straight.

Hi there,

expecting a gain tomorrow morning.... have been back on plan today though. Had a tin of WW soup for lunch - 2 ProPoints - no wonder.... its a dead diddy can. Think I'd rather use more ProPoints and have the full fat version. Ended up having two portions of noodles for tea in order to get more of my Daily Allowance used up.

Tomorrow I might just had a pannini - but thats tomorrow. First get my weigh in in .... and not to cry too much if I go back up 12 st or 12st+

Walked Pickle this evening - walked for at least 50 mins.... my feet are sore (cheap boots)... at least PIckle is quiet! :)

Until the morning, my friend.

As expected.... a gain...

but only of 1 pound.... it could have been much worse.

Determined this week will be a loss

Off to have me porridge....

Your doing great, just remember why your doing this in viewers place if you have a bit of a wobble xx

Back