• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

ProPoints Just Do It!

justjudith

*waves hello*
S: 13st3.4lb C: 12st13.4lb G: 8st13lb BMI: 34.3 Loss: 0st4lb(2.16%)

justjudith

*waves hello*
Well weighed in today....

and saw a 1.5lb loss.

Part of me is dissapointed as I tried really hard this week but at least its a loss. Suppose I'm dissapointed as the week before I gained a pound so overall this last week I have just lost half a pound. But I will keep at it.

Upping my exercise - walking with Leslie Sansone - I love her positive attitude and encouragement.

Must buy some food shopping as my cupboards are getting low.... I've been putting off doing it. I am not sure whether to shop online (and if so with who) or to go in person which I haven't done for probably well over a year. Can I be big, brave, bad and butch enough? :)

justjudith

*waves hello*
Hi there,

Off plan on Friday but back on it Saturday and yesterday. Hopefully all my good work will mean something.

I am trying hard not to get obbssed about the numbers on the scale, but it is hard

I didn't even enjoy the chocolate on Friday.....

Interveiw this coming Friday and I would like to lose some weight this week to make me more confident.

I am not a number...

Going to start walking with Leslie Sansone in earnest...

Must drink more water and less diet cola - sure it doesn't do my body any good all those chemicals

Off to do a Leslie Mile or Two

justjudith

*waves hello*
Half a pound off this week.

Slightly dissapointed but I haven't "been" in a few days - take Senna earlier this week.

But at least its pointing in the right direction.... so I will take it with good grace

Here's to a brilliant May for us all.

J&P

justjudith

*waves hello*
Hi there,

Binged for Britian twice this week and yesterday got attacked by a lump of cheese.... at least I am logging I guess....

I expect a pound gain this week but.... will I be disheartened? I am going to use it as a restart opportunity - and really explore Propoints and use them to the max.

I've been doing a few Leslie Miles and this has left me feeling positive~ all I've got to do now is make sure I don't self~sabotage.

Read some stuff about WW that I got from eBay - and made myself chickpea balti and rice for tea - made enough for a harty meal tomorrow - think I'll have it lunch time so I feel I'm having something special whilst others are eating chips.

I don't want to be a fluffy bunny any longer - I want to be a mean, lean sex machine ! *blush* yes... I want to look good n*de

Bring on tomorrow morning..... hope I get enough sleep tonight.

Had a job interveiw on Friday - part of me says I blew it - but after walking with Leslie I can't see why I don't have a chance to get through to the next stage. Be doing my c.v. on Friday so that should give me a boost as well.

Its been nice not working today. Drunk loads of diet cola - need to drink the water to balance it out.

I'll let you know how I got on in the morning.

J&P

justjudith

*waves hello*
bust 40 in
waist 39.5in
Hips 42in
Thigh 22in
arm 13in

justjudith

*waves hello*
Hi there,

not sure how many I've lost this week - it could be three, it could be one. I'm 11st 6lb now - so just over a stone gone.

I'm thinking of rejoining WW online..... if I could find another programme to track my food I would gofor that. ideally I want a tracker I can copy and paste.

Concentrating on not eating chocolate and trying not to binge..... ideally I would eat three meals a day - I've been having snacks of fruit.

Starting paid employment today. Over the weekend I went to a couple of charity shops and brought skirts - all size 14.... some fit and others I will have to shrink into..... something to aim for.

Having food delivered this evening from asda....... don't think I have ordered any ofn my binge foods..... I had to buy some food.... and I was running out of loo roll!

Its heartening to see a loss on the scales - and that is with having a block of cheap chease (fatty) yesterday evening......

Hope I do OK with the job - its basically half doing what I was doing but getting paid for it... same desk etc., just subtle differences in office dynamics.

Guess I'd better go and have me breakfast!

UKSerena

(Will)PowerPuff Girl! X
S: 9st9.5lb C: 9st6.8lb G: 8st12lb BMI: 26.8 Loss: 0st2.7lb(1.99%)
Hi there,

not sure how many I've lost this week - it could be three, it could be one. I'm 11st 6lb now - so just over a stone gone.

I'm thinking of rejoining WW online..... if I could find another programme to track my food I would gofor that. ideally I want a tracker I can copy and paste.

Concentrating on not eating chocolate and trying not to binge..... ideally I would eat three meals a day - I've been having snacks of fruit.

Starting paid employment today. Over the weekend I went to a couple of charity shops and brought skirts - all size 14.... some fit and others I will have to shrink into..... something to aim for.

Having food delivered this evening from asda....... don't think I have ordered any ofn my binge foods..... I had to buy some food.... and I was running out of loo roll!

Its heartening to see a loss on the scales - and that is with having a block of cheap chease (fatty) yesterday evening......

Hope I do OK with the job - its basically half doing what I was doing but getting paid for it... same desk etc., just subtle differences in office dynamics.

Guess I'd better go and have me breakfast!
Good Luck for your job Sweetie, I use the 'fake' WW App on my iPhone and iPad, do you have one of these gadgets? X

justjudith

*waves hello*
Hi there,

I had a sneaky peak at my weight this morning and found I have put on 2 pounds..... but it doesn't count until tomorrow morning..... right?

I feel as though I have lost my way..... I need to find out how to get to destination Slimdom.... knowing how I got myself into this mess isn't going to help at the moment - I just need a way out.

Part of me says to cut myself a little slack. Last Tuesday I started paid work and it is hard to get used to the change in office dynamics. (I'm working where I volunteered)....

I did do 2 Leslie Miles yesterday - I need to get more consistant with my walking.... I need to get more consistant - full stop.

I have an android phone but perfer to do my tracking on the computer..... Part of me says go to meetings but that is added expense - and it is a long way before my first wagepacket..... Guess I could do it on pen and parer and see how it goes. I was even thinking of going back to Slimming World (wash me mouth out) but I have no full gauge in me - I will eat to nearly overflowing and then still look arround for food.

Going to have a salad for lunch today.... from the cafe downstairs in the office block.... heaven alone knows how to calculate the points for that

At the moment I am wearing a just above the knee lengtjh pink skirt. Think I will change it for a longer length skirt today - I am self conscious about me bummmmmmmmmmmmmmm (its a bug 'un)

Had two bananas for breakfast - too lazy to microwave the porridge!...... no wonder I am constipated.... and that doesn't help my weight loss efforts either.

Until tomorrow

UKSerena

(Will)PowerPuff Girl! X
Hi there,

I had a sneaky peak at my weight this morning and found I have put on 2 pounds..... but it doesn't count until tomorrow morning..... right?

I feel as though I have lost my way..... I need to find out how to get to destination Slimdom.... knowing how I got myself into this mess isn't going to help at the moment - I just need a way out.

Part of me says to cut myself a little slack. Last Tuesday I started paid work and it is hard to get used to the change in office dynamics. (I'm working where I volunteered)....

I did do 2 Leslie Miles yesterday - I need to get more consistant with my walking.... I need to get more consistant - full stop.

I have an android phone but perfer to do my tracking on the computer..... Part of me says go to meetings but that is added expense - and it is a long way before my first wagepacket..... Guess I could do it on pen and parer and see how it goes. I was even thinking of going back to Slimming World (wash me mouth out) but I have no full gauge in me - I will eat to nearly overflowing and then still look arround for food.

Going to have a salad for lunch today.... from the cafe downstairs in the office block.... heaven alone knows how to calculate the points for that

At the moment I am wearing a just above the knee lengtjh pink skirt. Think I will change it for a longer length skirt today - I am self conscious about me bummmmmmmmmmmmmmm (its a bug 'un)

Had two bananas for breakfast - too lazy to microwave the porridge!...... no wonder I am constipated.... and that doesn't help my weight loss efforts either.

Until tomorrow
Hey Sweetie, I think starting the job is very stressful and stress can add lbs, just take it one step at a time, u will find your feet in the job and in time the diet will follow. PS-If it was me I would dissect the salad to work out the PP like I did with my kebab last week but that's just me and my OCD ways lol. X

justjudith

*waves hello*
Hi there,

coming back with me tail between me legs!

I bit the bullet and joined WW on line for a month on Friday - I should be able to afford this and it helps keep me on track.....

I've also changed me weigh in day to a Friday and will doing it at Boots so I get a printout. I don't beleive I've put on that much weight but...... thatsb what the scale says 12 stone 3pounds.....

Worried abiout money - having to wait patiently for benefits to be sorted out etc., and for my first wage packet - hope I have enough food for Pickle the wonder dog..... If all else fails I can go to poundland.....

I feel far more sane since Friday. Had a jacket potato on Friday from the cafe - hope I calculated it right.

Interesting thing will be what I have for lunch the next couple of days - I am sometimes lead astray by a volunteer - willing victim that I am. It was soup today - might well be soup tomorrow - at least the weather has cooled down enough for wsoup.

Glad to have made it back to Mini's

UKSerena

(Will)PowerPuff Girl! X
Hi there,

coming back with me tail between me legs!

I bit the bullet and joined WW on line for a month on Friday - I should be able to afford this and it helps keep me on track.....

I've also changed me weigh in day to a Friday and will doing it at Boots so I get a printout. I don't beleive I've put on that much weight but...... thatsb what the scale says 12 stone 3pounds.....

Worried abiout money - having to wait patiently for benefits to be sorted out etc., and for my first wage packet - hope I have enough food for Pickle the wonder dog..... If all else fails I can go to poundland.....

I feel far more sane since Friday. Had a jacket potato on Friday from the cafe - hope I calculated it right.

Interesting thing will be what I have for lunch the next couple of days - I am sometimes lead astray by a volunteer - willing victim that I am. It was soup today - might well be soup tomorrow - at least the weather has cooled down enough for wsoup.

Glad to have made it back to Mini's
Welcome to the Friday WI Crew, I also weigh in on a Friday and in Boots! X

justjudith

*waves hello*
Hi there,

Went to Boots this morning - I did walk into town..... and got weighed. i was dchuffed to find I had lost 5 lb this week. I know a lot of it is due to the fact I put on so much weight the week before and poor food choices the week before as well. I'll still take it.

Now the food will start to get creative. I might need to go to a chairty and ask if they provide food.....I will try to keep track of what I eat.....

at least this way I don't have money for binges which can only be a positive!

And the cafe was closed today so my last couple of quid was spent on a packet of crisps (the best choice there was).... and some fruit on the way home. I love sharon fruit :)

Need to get some exercise in but ..... keeping from binging is a positive for me - and feeling positive is a strange sensation for me - strange but nice.

UKSerena

(Will)PowerPuff Girl! X
Hi there,

Went to Boots this morning - I did walk into town..... and got weighed. i was dchuffed to find I had lost 5 lb this week. I know a lot of it is due to the fact I put on so much weight the week before and poor food choices the week before as well. I'll still take it.

Now the food will start to get creative. I might need to go to a chairty and ask if they provide food.....I will try to keep track of what I eat.....

at least this way I don't have money for binges which can only be a positive!

And the cafe was closed today so my last couple of quid was spent on a packet of crisps (the best choice there was).... and some fruit on the way home. I love sharon fruit :)

Need to get some exercise in but ..... keeping from binging is a positive for me - and feeling positive is a strange sensation for me - strange but nice.
Sorry for delay replying, Well Done on your Loss, How have u got on this Week? X