Just dont do it!!!

ellietoobig!

Morning everyone!!

Well here I am again for my umpteenth restart!

Was doing so well, really in "the zone" or so I thought. Had good losses for the time I was doing it, then on the evening of my last weigh in, I thought I will have a meal tonight after WI.

BIG mistake, that meal has lasted for nearly three weeks!! I know all the excuses, the oh its ages till WI, I can start tomorrow, but tomorrow doesnt come, and it ends up being nearly the end of a week, so then its oh its the weekend, cant start now, or no point starting now, may as well leave it till WI day. What a silly moo I am!!

So today is the day, I can and I will succeed!
Am seeing my cdc tomorrow to officially check the damage,I know Ive put on, but not all the weight I had lost.

I guess what Im trying to say, is if you feel tempted by "just one meal" please dont, its so not worth the emotions and the struggle to get back on track and in the zone. I know not everyone would fall off the wagon in the same way, but is it worth taking the risk especially after working so hard with this diet?

Im looking forward now, to staying on track having learnt a very expensive lesson!!!

Good luck to everyone starting/restarting today xx

thats what made me slip up with sw treat night.i'm so glad with cd your so less lighty to have treat night

Good luck on your restart ellie.
Im 4 weeks in of being a fatty from a young age yoyo dieting ect, but for some reason this time around im really determind to do it.
Im totally focused on the goal.
You will be ok good luck

:wave_cry::wave_cry: lm with you on this one hun ,:break_diet::break_diet: l had a splurge on easter week:sigh::sigh: and it lasted until this morn fresh start yet again and a 12lb gain :(:(to boot can only move forward from this whats done is done

Good luck with ur restart Hun - I got 2lb away from goal last WI then just went a bit crazy over the weekend.. I'm not back on LT today and sure I've put on about 6lb but I'm 2 scared to weigh lol...

I'm in the same boat as you hun, we'll get through this together! We know the drill as we have done it before, so know what to expect may help the process a little easier. Let's get through the difficult stage of getting into ketosis then we'll be laughing every week at our weight losses :)

Hugs x x x

Back