Just feel down today

Wabbitt

Laugh, love, live!
I know I'm just being silly but I'm just feeling so down today. I have so much to lose (7 stone in all) and today it just seems like an impossible task! Wish I had a magic wand :sigh:

I feel the same most of the time. But as we all know nothing happens overnight and its easier to put on weight than it is to lose it! :(

But we can do this!! Its gona be hard but if we all stick together we will lose the weight! Just take it a stone at a time. Thats what I'm trying to do as I've got 6st to lose xx

Every pound that you lose is a step closer to being the way that you want to be and every pound is a huge achievement so hang in there xxx :)

Your not silly at all, you do have a magic wand kind of its called CD and its not impossible 14 weeks for me never ever thought i would get here nearly 5st gone, you will be here before you know it, chin up sweetie, you can do it.

I know the feeling-it's a bit like that for me at the moment. Ok, so it's probably down to TOTM that I'm feeling like this and I know it's going to be a bad week for weight loss because of it, but it just feels that there is such a long way to go. Sometimes it just feels overwhelming. Plus I feel really flabby too-when I was fatter it was solid but now it's just flabby, so I really need to tone up. I know I shouldn't feel like this because I'm doing ok, but at the moment I just can't help it, so I know how you're feeling.

Hey Wabbit.
Big hugs.... Im sorry that you are feeling a bit down today.. we all have our off days and we have a right to .. its not an easy diet. You have done so well so far..
Please take each day as it comes dont look at the total as sometimes it can seem like a long road.. but it does somehow get closer and closer to target. and before you know it you will be there..
Im on week 13 how I got there I dont know but I cant belive where the time has gone!!
So chin up sweetie take each day as it comes. You can do it your doing fab!!! Go treat yourself tomorrow.. I often buy things for my hair or makeup even if you dont want to buy clothes its just something else to make you feel good an make it all worth while.
HUGS xx

hey wabbitt!
It seems like yesterday when i was looking at my 76lb thinking " my oh my what a long way to go" but now in a blink of an eye I am a third of the way there!!!
It is daunting,.. but I promise you that in a few weeks time, you too will be sitting there telling someone else what I am telling you now!!
Have a great week next week, a week closer to your goal!

xx

Hi I know how you feel. I have 7 stone to loose and it seems like a long way off. But we can do this together and there is always someone in the same boat as us. Just remember your not alone. Good luck for the week x

Hugs Wabbit. You are so good at motivating others it's sad to see you feeling down. It must seem daunting honey but you are getting there and changing your life for the better... hang on in there. You can do it.

xxx

YouTube - Whitney Houston - Step By Step

Take it day by day - thats all you can do on any diet, or anything in life come to that.

Hang in there. The days will pass anyway regardless of what you do, CD or not, so you may as well spend the days getting to goal. You have no choice in time going past, BUT you do have a choice in how you spend it!

Chin up chick, we're all there with you

Keep going Wabbitt. It is sad to see you so fed up.
Think of all the lovely clothes you'll be getting.
Loads of us have a long way to go, so we'll all do it together x

Go Wabbitt Go!!

Tomorrow is another day and you will wake up buzzin' again. We all have down days but the thing is we are all here to help each other get over them. Just keep remembering how far you have come already, what you USED to be like and where you are going to be VERY soon. It's great.

Take care and sleep well

Sarah
x

Back