Just for me - Kerry b's diary. (feel free to comment)

kerry b

Silver Member
I have decided to keep a diary so I am able to track the highs and lows. Feel free to leave comments.

WARNING: MAY CONTAIN HIGHLY PERSONAL MATERIAL!!!!! lol

Sunday 3rd October 2010.

Weighed in this morning and I lost 3lbs. I have never lost that much in a week before and felt fantastic. In fact I checked the scales 3 times just to check just for the sheer thrill of seeing it. Does make me wonder if I could have lost more if I had stuck to plan though.

Actually managed to get a bit of eexercise today as CJ was with my parents. Walked from home to the supermarket to buy some fruit and veg then back home again. Roughly about 3 miles. Really need to find a way of doing some exercise that involves moving at a slightly faster pace than a 2 yr old manages as I felt great when I got back, hot and sweaty but great.

Spent the afternoon making soup and a few other things for meals this week. Not going to be easy cooking with the house going up for sale, don't want any nasty smells putting people off. Can see a lot of late dinners when we are having viewers so have stocked up on lots of fruit to nibble on. Hope it isn't too stressful as that is when I start to eat anything and everything. Bloody pringles, will have to get hubby to hide them! Stay positive, it wont be so bad and the house might sell quickly. HA!

Been a great day today. Not been hungry as I have been busy all day so feeling good about what I have had. Might try a few green days this week and see what happens as I generally follow EE.

Day at home tomorrow. Right now it is stretching out as a never ending day, hope fully it will be dry and we can maybe go out for a bike ride.

Back