Just for the record.....feeling great!

littleflower2

I'm on day 10 and i feel amazing!!!
I haven't felt so happy, positive, motivated, determined, excited and SLIM in ages!!!!! I'm still hungry and think about food every second but i'm in the zone people...I'M IN THE ZONE!!!!! (please make this last!)
Come on weekend...I'm ready for ye!!!:p
Good luck everyone x

Good for you little flower and congrats for making it through one week of hell :) It will get better and you will have loads of energy although I'm in week 11 and I'm still starving lol x

thanks girls...it's not forever!
mirjam...week 11? jeez how have you done it?!!!!!!! Good for u x
abnid...when is your weigh in?????

gotta say little flower im sharin the zone..... day 10 for me too... a loss of 15lbs last week and feelin just fab.... still thinkin about food all the time but lovin the excitement at seeing the weight come off! Just back from a bit of retail therapy, bought myself a dress and gotta say it doesn't look too bad at all! Wanna wear it for 28th of May so hopefully have another 2 stone off by then?! Long may this zone last kiddo!!!

You just keep on going little flower, I wanna be slim again and this is the way to do it. Have already gone down 2 dress sizes and hope to go down at least 1 more xxx

It's great to hear when people are buzzing like you Little Flower!
I'm in the zone too at the mo and feeling so positive about the future. Like you, I feel right perky and in control! :D

That's great! I hope I am feeling like that by day 10! Only on day 2!

Back