• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Just got back from Morrisons...

Well i actually had to go to 2 Morrisons in the end...
My main mission was to get the sausages that everyone is raving about on here...
Guess what , they had sold out!!!
Luckily 10 mins down the road is another one and i got them to ring up and check they had them b4 i went!
So anyway i came across these very low syn crisps...
they're eat smart there're 6 in the pack and they range from 1.5 to 2.5 syns for a pack...
there's pickled onion rings, salt and vinegar fries and bacon waffles!
Havent tried them yet but will have a packet later on...
Im having some sausages tonight though cant wait to taste them!xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

nannydi

wants a new body
i just been to morrisons too and they got weightwatchers thick white sliced bread in a 400g loaf made for them by warburtons!

as some of you know i have been having a love affair with warburtons farmhouse for the last week lol so yay

it 3.5 syns per slice!
but better than the one i been eating!!!!

i might have some and syn it lol then at least i can't use my syns on anything else lol

They're lovely crisps - not quite full on monster munch or anything, but really nice fro crisp-addicts like me. Only a couple of syns each too, I think!

I dont have a Morrisons near me either, so I sent my Mother-In-Law on a mission!!! She came back with the sausages too, Ive eaten them before and quite like them...not like Richmonds, but as a free alternative, not bad!!!
I have yet to try the crisps, but will send MIL out this week!! He he!!!

Minders

Finding inspiration
I just tried the diet cumberland sausages from Morrison's this weekend. Not bad! It's great finding all these new foods to try. It's nice to keep things varied and interesting! :)

I love Morrisons low fat pork sausages too :) And it's great for meat - they are a really good butchers for a supermarket. Far better than the other supermarkets IMO.

I love Morrisons low fat pork sausages too :) And it's great for meat - they are a really good butchers for a supermarket. Far better than the other supermarkets IMO.
They are very good for meat but our morrisons butcher gets a rite mush on every time i ask for steak as he has already put some out, but i like mine thick cut so i can have it rare, why say on the adverts they are happy to cut fresh if they aren't? At the end of the day i'm the one spending money so i want to spend it on what i want, not on a crappy thin piece of meat. Sorry for that rant lol.
The low fat sausages are good too, i use them to make sausage pasta (syn free on red using pasta or rice as a heathy extra b) :D