Just got back from my aqua-aerobics class

louisa26

and i 'stupidly' told the instructor i was doing CD...well actually no i am going to rephase that!! it wasnt stupid cause if anything happens during a class i.e i feel faint or do faint then she will know why, but then she started giving me a lecture about healthy eating and people shouldnt have 500 cals etc as your body just begs for food and stores what its got etc...i just let her go on and on until i said yes well thank you for the class see you next week.

Yes!and she probably exercises more than is healthy!
Ignore her!!

Susan

Same old story hun, people who dont understand the concept of the diet & probably have never had a weight problem in their lives just cannot understand it. Yeah, easy to say eat healthy & exercise more & blah blah blah but these people dont understand that its not the actual food thats the problem, its the emotions that make us turn to food!!

Dont stress about it, theres always someone waiting in the wings to verbally attack someone doing a VLCD!!

Aww I am sure she didn't mean any harm, probably just looking out for you. Prove her wrong, and each week when she sees less of you, she will soon be asking questions about CD!

Did you enjoy it anyway?

saying all that i thoroughly enjoyed myself.

we may on on a sun thought as on a monday at 9 they have a candlelight night for relaxation and instead of waiting the hr between aerobics and that we can go on different days.

tomorrow i have my healing course...so its all go for me at the moment

Aww I am sure she didn't mean any harm, probably just looking out for you. Prove her wrong, and each week when she sees less of you, she will soon be asking questions about CD!

Did you enjoy it anyway?[/quote]

we posted at the same time lol

and i 'stupidly' told the instructor i was doing CD...well actually no i am going to rephase that!! it wasnt stupid cause if anything happens during a class i.e i feel faint or do faint then she will know why, but then she started giving me a lecture about healthy eating and people shouldnt have 500 cals etc as your body just begs for food and stores what its got etc...i just let her go on and on until i said yes well thank you for the class see you next week.

Well done for not biting hun!!! Ignore, ignore!!!!! You have a brain and can make your own choices!!!!

lacey xx :D

Back