From bulky to sultry..... my journey ;-)

Lauralashes

Bulky to Sultry
Hey all!

I am so so glad that this site has returned! It was my saviour last time round and I know that I will be co-dependant on it this time round too :).... the support on here was amazing last time round and I'm sure that this time will be no different!

Joining back to SW and giving it a proper chance has been a long time coming and I'm so happy to say that today is the day... finally!! Heading to my first weigh in class tonight and I just can't wait!
In my last proper run at it I managed to loose 1 stone 10 lbs in ten weeks and I was delighted! Then I thought I was a skinny Minnie (even though I clearly wasn't) and could eat what I wanted to without synning and piled a good chunk of it back on! Fast forward through many rejoins and fails over the last 18 months before I have found myself here today!

However, this time I am determined that it is my time to shine and I am going at it like never before!!

So roll on 7.30 pm this evening!

I will pop back later to update ye on how I got on and give ye a proper introduction to myself. Looking forward to plenty of chats, sharing of recipes, tips and general support that I know I'll find on here.

Chat soon
L x

Back