Just got here Yesterday!

DamoLeeds

Hello I’m Damon and I’ve come on this forum to grow as a person and lose weight or get healthy. Either way I’m on the same boat as everyone here! Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Hi Damon, and welcome aboard mate.

Cheers folks :)

A bit more about myself here -

My name is Damon and I was born in a hospital. Thankfully I was sane enough to go back into the world after a few days in they. Once out I was to have what they call a childhood. Nope it wasn’t one of those childhoods where you play with friends and toys. It was one of those childhoods that you wear in the winter and autumn seasons to keep your ears in from the cold.

So about my younger years they were more a young adults world than a childhood. I was sent to school where you work just like adults work. I got into fights outside the classroom just like adults get into fights outside the pub. I went into the woods and built dens just like homeless adults go into the woods and build dens well homes.

Eventually went to my first high school and it was more a less the same they. I have a few memorable moments from this High School. Getting stopped by a teacher after raining half a dozen punches on this kid who was twice the size as me in height and weight in a fight (I was getting knackered and he was probably conserving energy). Been punched for sticking up for other people’s arguments which taught me not to get involved in other peoples rubbish.

I left my first high school after a few disagreements with people whom I thought where my friends. After a few months with no education I was assigned to my second high school. It was my two years here I managed to cement my self as a legend. I would probably put it all down to my humour and memorable acting. But the three legend defying moments I remember fondly are:

1. In a English lesson we was getting taught all about persuasive language. Any ways the lads where all messing about and calling each other gay. The teacher got fed up of it and said the next time someone mentions the word gay their out of the classroom. After that he asked me to come up with a persuasive sentence. I came out with “If you don’t go to the shop for me then your gay”. I was sent marching out of the classroom…

2. Late for Science one morning my science teacher asked why I was late. Deciding not to come up with the same old rubbish like couldn’t find a pen or my shoes. I decided to tell the truth. The truth was that I’ve been to McDonalds for an Hot Chocolate. The whole class burse out laughing. I even put this on my late card and never heard a thing from the teachers about it..

3. In my last year at school I’ve completely just wanted to leave. But I did get one minor victory. My head of year who was as well my math teacher kept sending me home because I came to school wearing my trainers. Anyways fed up of walking to and from school I had it out with the school governors. Told them that if he keeps sending me home because I haven’t got the uniform he’s denying me an Education. I won the school governors over asnd my head of year lost the will to deal with me after that - a victory for the poor one!

Hi Damon,

Welcome, just started yesterday also. I want to lose about 1 1/2 stone to get back to my normal weight. I am starting with a month of diet chef which is going to work well for me I think. Humm just thinking back to my high school days. I was so fit and fine, and thought I needed so many adjustments... Hee hee. Should have appreciated what I had lol

Back