Just got my Seriously satisfying cookbook

zi-ann

Got my book this morning, and its great :D
some very mouth watering recipes that i am going to try, BUT will have to leave the veggie ones for a while, as i hate veggies, but next friday i am beeing hypnotized so that i can eat them, and so help my weight loss, i cant wait :D

Sure, will post some after i been shopping :)

I think i will get this in the meeting tommorrow, hopefully it will be good for recipes for me, I haven't been doing the propoints long so i'm trying to find ways to keep changing my food so i don't get bored.

I was thinkin about buying this book aswell, as i got some really nice recipes out of the last ww magazine. I am new to this and need to rethink me main meals.

I borrowed this book off a friend. I wrote down all the recipes I wanted to cook in 1 wk & did shopping on line for ease. So far this week I've cooked chilli & tortilla chips & today pork with sweet potato mash. This was delish & cooked in the oven on a bed of onion & apple with a herb butter. Worth getting the book but hope when I've got my head round the diet a bit more I can adapt my own favourite recipes.

Back