Just had a baby - can she do CD?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by beentheredonethat, 12 January 2007 Social URL.

1. beentheredonethat

beentheredonethat Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    Hi everyone,

I finally told some family that I was doing CD. My sister is quite interested in doing it. She had her daughter 6 weeks ago tomorrow :) :) .

I can't find my booklets, but think I remember seeing something about 3 months after a birth. Is this for breast-feeding moms (she isn't)? Or is it just for post-pregnancy women who want to do SS?

Could she do 790 or 1000 for example?

Thanks for you help.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MadamDotty

MadamDotty Back again!

The Harcombe Diet

I'm afraid she can't do any of the CD programs until 3 months after the birth of her child and only then if she's not breastfeeding. If she is breastfeeding she still can't do any of the diets.
  4. beentheredonethat

beentheredonethat Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    She isn't breast feeding. So I will tell her she will have to wait until the bub is 3 months old.

Thank you.
  5. B-D

B-D Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    I started when the baby was six weeks old and I wasn't breastfeeding.

GP said to diet but not to do any exercises whatsoever. I don't think he knew it was CD though.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.