just had a clear out !! feels great

gillybeans

want to be me again ...
Just found a great way to get back on my healthy eating plan ..clean out the fridge and cupboards !!!! cant believe the waste and yucky stuff i have found and its now out of date anyway so ........a good old clear out and moved all my slim stuff in place ,,feels so good !!!

nothing better than a good clean out gilly . surprised my cupboards dont fall off the walls they are full of ....'not a thing to eat'.
well thats what my daughter says when she looks in them LOL

I did that yesterday - cupboards, fridge and freezer. The asda man brought me lots of healthy things to eat today so am looking forward to a good slimming world week :)

I was searching through my cupboards yesterday and found Pringles and choccy buttons. I kept 7 syns of buttons and then sprinkled the rest in the bin followed by crushed Pringles.

Following someone else's advice I put soggy tea bags on the top. Now I only have healthy in!!

I kept 7 syns of buttons and then sprinkled the rest in the bin followed by crushed Pringles.

ha ha love it ...how many buttons for 7 syns ??

I did that today too, going out for a meal tonight, and going food shopping tomoro, so no excuses to not be on plan when lots of SW foods in the house x

Back