Just had a KFC for my tea

miamoo

:eek:Oh no, Ive just eaten a KFC for my tea! I was doing so well!
I had 3 chicken pieces and a small fries, I did take all the skin off bit I'm still annoyed with myself.

Oh well never mind, I'm not going to let this ruin my good loss so far,back on the SW wagon from now:D

I have no idea how many syns it would be, the online calculator says 20 syns per chicken piece and I'm assuming the fries are the same as Mcdonalds so 10syns. I took off the skin so minus 7 per piece (rough guess)
Total 49 syns, I had 14 left today so thats
35 to make up.

I will have 7 syns a day from now till wednesday to make it up.

LOL! It definately WASNT worth it:rolleyes:

I have no idea how many syns it would be, the online calculator says 20 syns per chicken piece and I'm assuming the fries are the same as Mcdonalds so 10syns. I took off the skin so minus 7 per piece (rough guess)
Total 49 syns, I had 14 left today so thats
35 to make up.

I will have 7 syns a day from now till wednesday to make it up.

LOL! It definately WASNT worth it:rolleyes:

Not that many ...

I don't have my big book, but that does have the KFC syns in - perhaps someone will check.

Are you on easy? If you are then I believe that the chicken was free (think that deep fried fish from the chip shop is free if you remove the batter, surely same goes for deep fried coated chicken).

Chips - probably about right, but you would count the lower (green day) syns if you are EE.

Still worth jumping back ON the SW train, but I think by removing the skin you wern't as bad as you suspect ... :flirt2:

Kentucky Fried Chicken Original Recipe Chicken Drumsticks each

5½ Syns on Extra Easy Original 5½ Syns Green 9½ Syns

Kentucky Fried Chicken Original Recipe Chicken Keels each

12 Syns on Extra Easy Original 12 Syns Green 19½ Syns

Kentucky Fried Chicken Original Recipe Chicken Ribs each

6½ Syns on Extra Easy Original 6½ Syns Green 12 Syns

Kentucky Fried Chicken Original Recipe Chicken Thighs each

9 Syns on Extra Easy Original 9 Syns Green 14½ Syns

Kentucky Fried Chicken Side Orders, Fries 1 regular

10 Syns on Extra Easy Original 14½ Syns Green 10 Syns

Well its not as bad as I thought then, thats good news!
I had weetabix and milk for breakfast, tuna and pasta salad for dinner so I'm assuming that could just about make that EE day.
3 drumsticks and chips is 26.5 syns an thats with the skin, so I'm thinking that my 14 syns today might just cover it :D

Thanks for the help x

I think the keel is part of the chicken, it's the name of one of the bones. Not completely sure though x

Since the Keel has the highest syns, I would imagine that it is the biggest cut - the one where you get a fair bit of breast meat and then (the well described) 'ribby bit'.

edit: having seen allie's link (brilliant btw) the keel is clearly shown!

KFC is syn free if you take the skin off, so only the chips are your syns X

My 2cents' worth.

If you're going to have a KFC, HAVE it. It won't kill you. You may not lose that week, but you'll know what you did.

What's the point of having KFC if you take the skin off? Just have regular chicken and then you know for definite that it's syn free (even though SW say you can have fish without batter etc I never do it, if I have fish in batter, I eat the batter, otherwise, what's the point of buying it? May as well buy a cod fillet and cook it yourself). If you're having the naughties, have them and count the syns properly, don't try and approximate or knock syns off.

Also, see that grease on your fingers that you lick off when you de-skin and eat KFC? Thems SYNS them are!

If the keel is the ribby bit then which bit is the ribs? I reckon the keel is the bit that looks like a little 'crown'.

I hope you enjoyed it. I know I did last time I had the KFC! :D

Last edited:
i had kfc this week and have readjusted my syns, including making a thai tonight and home made lasagne tomorrow my total for the week is 104which is still under the 105 so am pleased

I had KFC last week, and treacle spunge, a breakfast flat cake, a double decker, a boost, lots of alcohol, 3 club bicuits, a naughty sunday lunch and other things i cant remember and LOST 2LB ;-) i have had to be really good this week so it doesnt catch up with me tho lol!!! got my naughty week out of the way lol

ok not sure what syns i had then i had 2 of the rib breast pieces (def more rib than chicken meat) and a thigh bit so wat is the total syns pls (my head hurts from trying to think about it lol)

Back