Just had a thought

Charisma

Silver Member
does white rice count as free?? and white pasta?? cause i have been eating both these like there is no tomoro and its just hit me that i dont think im alowed :eek:

both of them???
Thank F*** for that i was reallllllllllllly worried for afew mins there lol phewwww... specialy as i dont like brown rice

Yeah it makes sense. I reckon Ive only had rice about 3 times (apart form naughty rice from chinese) as a HEB so its no majors that I dint know xxx

Maybe you cant!!! I just presumed you could............. but I maybe just made it up! x

From just scanning my book it looks like you're right!! Thats why if you notice I never give advice on stuff like that on here - I never studied it properly - lol! I stick to the same kinda things to eat so that doesnt normally come in to it!! xxx

lol - i only thought this because my old consultant brought in loads of plates of food with the correct weight of healthy extra foods. someone asked about brown rice and she said you couldn't have rice as a healthy extra on a red day. don't know why i remember these things as i don't even do red days and i don't like rice! lol

You obv sub-consciously remembered it so you could tell dizzy blondes like me!! x

Back