just had a treat :-)

superslim1972

I just treated myself to a 54g mars bar for 12 sins I've decided this time on the plan if I've got sins to use I'm going to treat myself once in a while :)

Sent from my Arc using MiniMins

they taste better when syns are used (or is that just me? lol) glad you enjoyed it! =]

Absolutely! I think a treat now and again does no harm at all (syns permitting), in fact if you don't, I think you can begin to feel deprived and start having 'blips'.

I had a Tunnock's teacake yesterday and it was lovely :drool:

Absolutely! I think a treat now and again does no harm at all (syns permitting), in fact if you don't, I think you can begin to feel deprived and start having 'blips'.

I had a Tunnock's teacake yesterday and it was lovely :drool:

That's where I think I went wrong the 2 times before :) :)

I think, when you've tried really hard to stick to the plan, a treat now and then feels like a reward and does you the world of good. My treat at the moment is Mikado sticks at half a Syn each. If I haven't used many Syns in a day I love to snuggle up in the evening and munch through a pile of these - after counting them first, of course!! : )

I very nearly always save my syns for treats on an evening, tonight I'm planning on having half a Cadbury Easter egg for 13.5 syns :) can't wait for it. I've enjoyed them so much more this year and last year then I did the years before when I used to just scoff them for the sake of it :) (not including the year before when I avoided them completely because I'd just started slimming world)

Having a sin free day tomorrow so I can have a drink this weekend :)

This is too much girls, you set me off again, went to weigh in last night, then went to the co-op and bought cadbury's chocolate fingers. OMG they were nice and so worth the syns :D

This is too much girls, you set me off again, went to weigh in last night, then went to the co-op and bought cadbury's chocolate fingers. OMG they were nice and so worth the syns :D
i have such a weird eating habit with those. i have to bite the ends off, then use as a straw with a cup of coffee and then eat... mmmm. ack! now i want some cadburys fingers just thinking about it.. lolol! ah, time for a banana me thinks(only problem with that... cant dunk in coffee lol)

i have such a weird eating habit with those. i have to bite the ends off, then use as a straw with a cup of coffee and then eat... mmmm. ack! now i want some cadburys fingers just thinking about it.. lolol! ah, time for a banana me thinks(only problem with that... cant dunk in coffee lol)

I used to do that with penguins when I was younger, but I'd bite two opposite corners off.... sounds much better with fingers though as they'd be more satisfying having a couple of them... with a penguin you could eat quite a few like that without feeling like you'd eaten anything :/

Back