Just had my first weigh in....

Don't be gutted - its 5lbs less ;-), which is a really good start. Hang in there and it will soon come off.

Oh Hun don't be too disappointed it is all in the right direction, and I'm sure you'll be rewarded with a good loss next week xx

thats is great for a 1st weigh in, you have only just over 2 stone to lose now, the end is in site. just stick to it as much as you can, do SS+ if you struggle, but it will come off and a lot quicker than doing WW or SW and you don't feel hungry.

Keep in there !

"only" lost 5lbs? That's fantastic!!! I had a big loss but I've got 7 stone to lose so it's all relative!

Be positive or else you'll talk yourself into giving up and that would be a shame after all your hard work

Gg

5lbs is a great loss. I would be thrilled with that.

hey hun, 5lbs is a great loss (i didnt lose any lol) be happy thats 5lbs less woopwoop!!! x

5lbs off is 5lbs off! You can never predict your weekly losses on this diet but stick to it and you'll lose your stone a month, maybe even more. Congrats on the 5lbs and keep going!

5lb is great !!! You should be really proud of yourself !!!!!!!!

Chin up :D

Wow! That's a great loss! The most I've lost per week so far is 4.5lbs! Every little bit adds up, so don't be disappointed at all. You are doing really well. :D

Back