Just had my weigh in!!

Hi Guys, Just had my 5th weigh in and ive dropped another 5 and a half pounds,thats nearly 34 in total! Also ran for the bus today and my breeks were nearly at my ankles although i dont wanna go n splash out on new clothes until im at my target weight (11 and a half stone) Can u guys tell me if its safe to drink diet sodas? or will they de-rail my losses? ive got a 21st party to go to in a month and fancy something other than water for a wee change! Cheers, Brian

hey brian , well done on the losses brilliant
breeks made me laugh i take it you are scottish:)
you can have coke zero as a soft drink but not any other as they contain citric acid which will kick you out of ketosis and slow your losses right down
good luck
nat

Thanks alot Nat,before i started the cd i always thought coke zero tasted honkin but im sure after drinking water all this time it'll taste like cristal champagne! Thanks again!

yes i thought that about coke zero too, but its like nectar now haha

22909iaf7yqbwhi.gif

well done
keep up the good work
kaz xx

hubby only ever used to drink ordinary coke :sign0137: and i could only ever drink diet coke but now we both love coke zero, hubby has one every day :D

hey brian , well done on the losses brilliant
breeks made me laugh i take it you are scottish:)
you can have coke zero as a soft drink but not any other as they contain citric acid which will kick you out of ketosis and slow your losses right down
good luck
nat

Can you have coke zero on vlcd then? I thought it was only water? Sorry am new to this :)

Congratulations Brian on your wonderful weight loss!!!

Five and half pound for the week is a real nice weight loss!!!

well done!!!:clap: and well done on your weight loss overall!!! 34 pounds off is brill!!!

Love Mini xxx

Congratulations Brian, fab weight loss :D I've had a few slugs of coke zero since starting this diet, never been a coke fan but quite enjoy it occasionally now as a change from the water. Enjoy the party :D

Is there a limit to how much coke zero you can drink in the day?

Back