Just had weighing

Hi, :)

I lost 1 stone and 2 pounds tonight. Overrall in 9 weeks i have lost 4 stone and 2 pounds. What was great i phoned one of my friends straight after who has always been lighter then me is now 1 stone more then me. What i result, as i always wanted to look as slim as him.

Nick

flipping heck how have you done that?
well done you
fantastic losses
xxc

Superb loss, well done, this diet really works for you, if you take it steady it will stay off x

Thankyou everyone:) Its still a shock that i have done it. My views on food are totally different now and i will be watching carefully what goes into my mouth.
I think understanding what healthy eating is all about gi and all that does make it easier.

I will keep you all updated how i am doing. On the subject my mum has been keeping her weight off even though she does enjoy her treats occassionally. Its all about being incontrol of what you are doing.

Nick:D

Hi Everyone,

I am so happy :) and i want to tell you all that i have just been for my weighing and i am now offically healthy. NOT OBESE OR OVERWEIGHT ANYMORE. :eek:
This diet is the best and when i started i didn't think i would be where i am now. Couldn't of done it without my cd counsellor Linda, Thankyou.
Anyone thinking of giving up, dont because the feeling is great. Well worth the wait.

Nick

Think I will get your post tatooed on my inner arm!! lol Its just what all us falterers need.

Thank you

Back