Just joined minimins

nannacath

Morning all. Have finally made a decision to do something about my weight. Seriously have messed about for years. Im just turned 58 its our ruby wedding next March and 2nd grandchild due next april. I cannot be this weight when im 60!!! Ive said it at every milestone you know 40 50 never stuck to it, completely my fault.:mad: anyway just wanted to introduce myself and and ask if its ok to join you. I have 60pounds to lose. Going to calorie count. Just off to have a look around the site and see uf I can put something on my profile. Have a great day cath x

hi cath
welcome to the forum you will love it on here people are so nice and helpful and some amazing losses like tracey and maire there lovely ladys well good look on your journey x x

Hiya :) thanks for the welcome. Really looking forward to getting to know all of you. Trying to put some details about me on my profile but don't think I can from my phone. Will keep trying:D cath x

Hiya! Welcome to the forum. :) Chezz, thanks for the lovely name check, and you're doing extremely well yourself, so don't be modest!

I'm 51 myself, Cath, so a little younger, but started off with 9-10 stone to lose. My 50th birthday, plus my nephew's wedding, were two big incentives for starting when I did, though I was also having mobility issues and other health problems so enough was enough, lol. I've lost 9 stone so far, so just a little way to go to get to a "normal" BMI - I know that's not strictly necessary, but it's now become a bit of a personal goal for me. I'm also a diehard calorie counter, and swear by My Fitness Pal, which I see has already been recommended to you on the CC part of the forum.

So, all the very best and I look forward to following your progress. :) xx

Wow that's a mind blowing achievement. Massive well done:) thanks everyone for the welcome really feel as though im not alone in this now. Hope I can offer support as much as I can see you lovely lot do, and maybe have a few laughs along the way too. Cath x

nannacath said:
Wow that's a mind blowing achievement. Massive well done:) thanks everyone for the welcome really feel as though im not alone in this now. Hope I can offer support as much as I can see you lovely lot do, and maybe have a few laughs along the way too. Cath x

Thank you, Cath! You're really in the right place for support, both Minimins as a whole and the WEMITTs forum in particular - it's been enormously helpful to me over the last couple of years. :) xx

Welcome cath, I'm new here too. This place is great and has helped me in getting through my first week xx

Tracyg - wow, you are inspirational! Well done!! Xx

madferitchick said:
Welcome cath, I'm new here too. This place is great and has helped me in getting through my first week xx

Tracyg - wow, you are inspirational! Well done!! Xx

Thank you, Madferitchick, that's very nice of you to say! I couldn't have dreamed, two years ago, that I could ever be an inspiration to anyone, and it really makes me happy - just believe me when I say that if I can do it so can you, and that's the absolute truth! :) xx

Hiya! Welcome to the forum. :) Chezz, thanks for the lovely name check, and you're doing extremely well yourself, so don't be modest!

I'm 51 myself, Cath, so a little younger, but started off with 9-10 stone to lose. My 50th birthday, plus my nephew's wedding, were two big incentives for starting when I did, though I was also having mobility issues and other health problems so enough was enough, lol. I've lost 9 stone so far, so just a little way to go to get to a "normal" BMI - I know that's not strictly necessary, but it's now become a bit of a personal goal for me. I'm also a diehard calorie counter, and swear by My Fitness Pal, which I see has already been recommended to you on the CC part of the forum.

So, all the very best and I look forward to following your progress. :) xx
aww tracey thanks hun xx

Hi All,

I'm a newby..staring tomorrow got my diet from chemist today, and shaker and ketone sticks..ready for the off..I'm so sick of dieting been on one since I was born I think..have done the CD diet in the past lost 6st and put 3 back on still need to loose 5..I've been reading many threads and you all sound so very supportive, I hope I can be an inspiration in my threads with my progress both ups & downs..

Hi I'm new to this site too can't seem to find my way at all lol ye I'm blonde lol I started lipotrim on Monday just hope I can stick to it that's why I decided to join here for some support :) it a life long battle but gonna give it a good go this time hate been fat:(

Hi I'm new to this site too can't seem to find my way at all lol ye I'm blonde lol I started lipotrim on Monday just hope I can stick to it that's why I decided to join here for some support :) it a life long battle but gonna give it a good go this time hate been fat:(

Hi me as well, tried using my SAT NAV, but the lady keeps saying 're-calculate' do a you turn when you can...I think she talking about keeping clear of the fridge for the next 4 months...good luck

Ha ha that's gas i sitting here trying to feed my toddler her dinner and my mouth is watering lol would kill for some food lol

Back