Just joined Slimming World

loobylou

Reached Target. woohoo
Hi, ive just joined Slimming World and had my first weigh in last tuesday, lost 3.5 pounds and am over the moon.
I considred joining a while back but couldn't pluck up the courage to go, but i came across this forum and it spurred me on.
The recipe ideas will make it much easier for me to keep going.
Thanks everyone.:)

Not on SW myself but just wanted to pop in and say well done on your loss and good luck.

Georgie
x

Hi Georgie, thanks for your reply, great pics, you look fabulous. well done! x :D

Green and red days!!! I've done that one. I never lost when I did green days. I think it was probably the carbs. My advice would be to have more red days then green and if you stick to it you should see results.

Good luck hun.
x

Good luck on your journey, keep popping in for motivation. They are a great bunch on here and will keep you on track. Let us know how you are doing! :)

I have been at SW for nearly 4 years and lost 4 stone. Not a good loss for the time scale but there were some major set backs I encountered. Find a system and plan that works for you and stick with it. I am the opposite to Shazpaz and don't lose much on a Red day. You will soon learn what works for you. Good luck with it, it's a great plan

Hi Taz, Thanks for that, i'm here now writing a menu for the whole week as i think it will be safer knowing exactly what i will be having than rooting through the kitchen and making the wrong choices.
Everyone seems great, will pop in again and post my weigh ins. Bye for now. xx :D

Thanks everyone, great support. Think i will need it. xxx :D

Hey welcome and you have joined the right forum site,
Enjoy the diet and i find if i visit this site everyday it gives me the motivation to stick at it even when you feeling the pits, by coming on here has stopped me going on a binge.
Good luck and be sure to join our challenges they are great for motivation.
Speak soon
Ruthy xxx

Back