just joined

j4ckos mate

i actually went to a meeting the other day,

joined up did it by the letter for a week, result 7 lb loss, the weighing woman did a double take.

Welcome! :) What a fab first week weight loss. Hope your finding it as easy as it should be! - And enjoying it!

Good luck for your secound week. xxxx

Welcome to the forum, and well done on your loss so far.

Well done!

Wow!!!! Well done on your first week's loss Hun!!!

Welcome on board!

welcome to the board and well done on your fantastic weight loss.... that's more than I have currently lost to date haha

wow well done it was my first wi on monday i lost 3 and a half but i was expecting only a smaller loss as ive done so many diets in the past 8 years my body must be getting used to it lol this forum id fab i love it and seems to be great for motivation maybe i should spend some of the time i spend on the pc on the tread mill though lol

yey! well done xxx

It was quite easy to be honest,

i have quite a bit too loose and i expect i will put on over xmas, i just did what it said on the book, not really bothered with sins, had quite a few meat days as i understand you loose more on them, cut back on the cups of tea from work, put a mental barrier on the kitchen after 8pm.

to be honest, the thought of going there in shame putting it on or not loosing it, is whats driving me.
my missus is on it, and a lot of the lads at work plus on here, so its information overload,
i did laugh to myself though when she did a double take at the scales me and the book, and did it again, mumbled something about a sticker.

i didnt hang about for it though, i was like a dieting ninja, in paid weighed out, real stealth.:D

ive no plans on staying for the meeetings either, unless i dont loose for a few successive weeks, then i will, but i have no plans now( although the lady has lots of books and guides and things etc.

so will keep you all posted thanks for the genuinely nice comments

i think that staying to the meetings every now and again is good as it feels good to be clapped by every one and you get good tips and recipies and maybe win the raffle or slimmer of the week :D

Back