Just joined : )

The water consumption is the only thing I struggle with on Atkins - I really don't like the stuff!

hmm even sparkling ? don't know what
else to suggest,unless you bung in a occasional zero drink perhaps to break it up a bit.

Just force myself to down as much as I can. It is the only thing I don't enjoy so it is no big deal in the big scheme of things!!!!!!!!

welcome!! x x

i guess the way i look at it is,the more you drink the clear stuff,the better it is for you.

When I have been trying to find carb values I have been logging on to the Tesco shopping site and clicking the items for their nutritional value. I have found it quite helpful so far. The cup measures I have come across confuse me - I have some really huge cups ; )

Hello from one newbie to another!

Not often enough according to my horrible weight gain! But I am hoping to become a regular so I am sure you will see my face more often!

Morning :)

Hi love, so how's it going?

Good morning ; )
I feel great and very optimistic. I may not be turning sideways and disappearing behind poles yet but there are definitely changes afoot.
Going to Brown's in George Square for lunch later and they have a very Atkins friendly menu.
Today is gonna be a good day!!!!!!

G...U...T...T...E...D.......!
According to Collins gem Carb Counter cream crackers are 0.5 carbs per bikkie.
Bought them, didn't I - but it obviously isn't Jacobs cream crackers 'cos they are 5.4 carbs each!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
and
Washed dirty stinky mingin' hair, it looked a little dry when blown dry so ran a little rubber shine through it. Still didn't look right so ran a dot or two more through - YUP, now back to dirty stinky mingin' hair!!!!!!
Clairecat - you didn't notice a clatty minger wandering through Debenhams, St Enoch's carrying a bag of Jacob's Cream Crackers, eh?

Please ignore - I am trying to get my post count up 'cos I can't get access to anything I have tried so far!!!!!!!!

Oh someone else posted on here all excited about cream crackers - it's why I tell people not to rely on that Collins book, it's wrong in a few places. Cream crackers would never be okay even if they were lower - they're white flour which raises blood sugar speedily and even small amounts shouldn't really be eaten.

Sorry you had to find out after buying though! What a pain.

Yup, Rosebug. Just sailed through check out 'cos the book must be right! Don't know what made me look at the packet but sooooooooo glad I did!

Back