• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Just joined : )

LVLLM

Gold Member
C: 11st3lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 25.3
yey welcome to the madhouse!

LVLLM

Gold Member
C: 11st3lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 25.3
oh yes lots of atkins support and support from anything else aswell!!!!!
how have you been getting on weight loss wise?

marsad

I didn't weigh myself before I started but I have come down a dress size and feel sooooooooooo much better. Enjoy the plan and just feel loads healthier.

jump aboard ............... and post to stay on track xx

ladyfelsham

Clean green leafy machine
S: 24st11lb C: 21st3lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 52.6 Loss: 3st8lb(14.41%)
Welcome, and check out all the stickies, loads of good advice there :)

hello and welcome.
i don't tend to tell outsiders anymore exactly what plan i'm on,as i can't be asked to explain "no i don't eat bacon all day"i'll probably say,"i'm watching what i eat" i just chat here to people who know.
:D

I agree roosnanny - it just isn't worth the hassle. People have their opinions based on hearsay usually, I am living the programme but hey - they know better!

ClaireCat

On a mission for boobs!
S: 18st2.6lb C: 15st10lb G: 13st8lb BMI: 31.6 Loss: 2st6.6lb(13.59%)
Another big HELLO from Glasgow! :)

Welcome to the party!xx

Jim

Big Boy
S: 25st0lb C: 13st1lb G: 13st1lb BMI: 24.1 Loss: 11st13lb(47.71%)
Morning and welcome, Don't say Atkins, say Low Carb, for some reason that's accceptable these days :)

transatlanticisam

...Getting there!
G: 13st0lb
I always say low carb, people never ask questions then!

Welcome to the forum :) it's probably the most useful tool you'll have whilst on the diet!

Sam x

Hi all! hi to the Weegies!!!
It is true though - say low carb and you get a totally different reaction. And true - their problem not mine!!!
This is a very busy forum, there were thousands of new posts when I logged on. No excuses for not being able to get advice on here, eh?