Just joined : )

marsad

:wave_cry:

Hi. Just want to say hi and try and get my post count up to sort out my profile.

I am in Glasgow and have been on Atkins since January. Love it but find it best not to say much about my WOE as it seems to incite heat and venom from even the most sedate characters!

yey welcome to the madhouse!

oh yes lots of atkins support and support from anything else aswell!!!!!
how have you been getting on weight loss wise?

I didn't weigh myself before I started but I have come down a dress size and feel sooooooooooo much better. Enjoy the plan and just feel loads healthier.

jump aboard ............... and post to stay on track xx

hello and welcome.
i don't tend to tell outsiders anymore exactly what plan i'm on,as i can't be asked to explain "no i don't eat bacon all day"i'll probably say,"i'm watching what i eat" i just chat here to people who know.
:D

I agree roosnanny - it just isn't worth the hassle. People have their opinions based on hearsay usually, I am living the programme but hey - they know better!

Another big HELLO from Glasgow! :)

Welcome to the party!xx

Morning and welcome, Don't say Atkins, say Low Carb, for some reason that's accceptable these days :)

I always say low carb, people never ask questions then!

Welcome to the forum :) it's probably the most useful tool you'll have whilst on the diet!

Sam x

Hi all! hi to the Weegies!!!
It is true though - say low carb and you get a totally different reaction. And true - their problem not mine!!!
This is a very busy forum, there were thousands of new posts when I logged on. No excuses for not being able to get advice on here, eh?

i find i drink more water when i'm on here,every time i pop to the loo i re fill my glass.

Back