Just joined

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Wanttolose2stone, 20 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Hello
    Joined cos I need motivation, thru my journey, it really helps when I read other peoples stories willing them on thru the tough times, I am mum of 5 and just turned 40 didn't want to be 'fat at 40' but here I am! Must get weighed, but don't like getting on the scales, they frighten me! I am trying to eat healthy and do some walking lost weight last summer for family wedding and vowed not to put back on but crept back on. Any way I feel like I have my diet head on made large pot of soup and fruit salad and mixed salad, so I have something to eat instantly.I am enjoying everyones posts and now I've registered I can reply to posts, but just thought I would introduce myself first.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Pleased you have joined us. Good luck.

Irene xx
  4. SistahKat

SistahKat Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Whole foods vegan.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.