just keep messing up

Emzy22

Heya everyone i hope you are all doing fantastically:) I'm just writing this thread because i would reaaalllly love you guys help if possible. I've been on SW for like 6 weeks now and i've lost 9.5 pounds, but now i just keep messing up, i'm on EE and i start the day fine and then it gets closer to the evening and i keep ruining it, i know i'm doing it aswel which is so frustrating and i'm just getting so upset and angry with myself, has or does this sound familliar to anyone else or does anyone have any ideas on what i could do to sort myself out? thanks loads for your time loveliesxxxx

thank u claireybella, its good to know i'm not on my own:) def want to keep at it, might start doing food diaryness again to keep my in check, thank you againxxxx

yeah i have had a couple of days like that, keeping a food diary is a good idea.. it def helps me! i try to really focus on my next goal e.g stone award etc and how much i want it! I know how hard it is when the choccie cupboard is calling tho! Lol! good luck..u can do it! :)

I would look at why - why it is that you keep "ruining" it as evening approaches - what are the "stressors" that cause this and what can you do to work around it.

There's always going to be tough times - and the evenings are my weakness too - all i want to do is eat. but i ensure i have plenty of free foods around but before i eat them i try to ask myself (doesn't work all the time - but it's getting better) - am i eating this because i'm hungry, or is it because it's there.

thank you honeyblossom and ianH for all your help and support:) your lovely people=)xxx

as Ian said - identify your triggers for eating and you are halfway there!

I think evenings are the time you relax and watch telly etc, thats when I personally get the munchies!!

SO now, i have a drink, fruit or something other than a 'naughty' snack!!!

xxx best of luck xxx

Do you need to eat more during the day so your not so hungry in the evening? maybe save most you syns for the evening so you can have your "treats" then, be it a G&T or choch ice or crisps.

What are you eating when you 'mess up'. Is it sweet foods?

I save a hexb for supper, I've only recently tried Alpen Lights & wish I'd tried these ages ago, they are so yummy. Or you could have a low syn treat.

The beauty of SW is you can have treats so tell us what you eat & I'm sure we can find a SW alternative.

thank you millions guys for all your advice and help=D went shopping today and got some strawberries and muller light so i can mix them together for me sweet treat this evening=D deff guna try those alpen light bars too:D thanks again everyone you're all starsxxxx

Alpen light bars are excellent. I have started using my syns on them. I really like the chocolate fudge ones and the summer fruits, and I have some chocolate orange ones to try too.

hi i think we all get days when we go off track but try noy to let it ruin it for you.get back on track make sure you have plenty free foods to snack on and save your syns for evening treats.i have curly wurlys with a options drink really hits the spot!!!good luckxx

Back