Just keep slimming

Hi Chris, I'm 2 months into my CC weight loss journey, I've lost I've gained, I've had good days and bad but like Dory says just keep swimming :). Mini mins has been a great place to chat with others who are going through the sane thing.

Hello Foofighter

How are you doing?

I'm struggling the past couple of days with cravings, yet to cheat though so need to focus on that!

Hi Ellen! I'm good. I'd like to say the cravings go away , for me they haven't but the way I react to them has changed. fizzy water, blending my breakfast smoothie with ice and serving it in a Starbucks frap cup and cooking my soup in a saucepan so it actually feels like I'm cooking are the little psychological things I do so I don't feel cheated out of eating o_O
Of course chatting on here helps too, only someone doing this diet can truly understand! Stay strong !

All good tips - thank you!

You're right, just having people to talk to really helps. Just need to struggle through this weekend! Hardest time for me.

How many weeks are you in now?

I'm week 9 but I went on holiday for a week ate what I wanted and put on 5lb ( had no choice bar recall meant I had no food to take with me)
At the weekends I find having a bar in my bag means I can go to the coffee shop with everyone else have a coffee with skimmed milk and not feel too left out. It's hard but the results are worth it. I didn't get here by eating salad, I just have to rethink my choices:)

Hi Chris, I'm 2 months into my CC weight loss journey, I've lost I've gained, I've had good days and bad but like Dory says just keep swimming :). Mini mins has been a great place to chat with others who are going through the sane thing.

May be! I am not sure about this.

Back