Just like Mariah

Feel better for getting that in here, need to give myself a kick up the bum to do it everyday.

Hi :)

I found you! Your food looks great but do you do EE most days?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Lisa :)

I was doing green days and am trying to have a few red but they're not coming out very well.

I'm still learning at all this SW lark lol. I don't really understand how EE works so am a bit scared to say I'm having a EE day.

Hows you anyway? Having a good Monday?

Xxxx

Monday was manic! Like the song ;-)

R-E-D said:
Sunday (today)

Breakfast: 2 x Weetabix and milk (HEXA and HEXB)

Lunch: soup made from split peas, onion, cumin and veg stock

Tea: Roasted chicken (HEXB), butternut squash, courgette, onion, pak choy, potatoes, green beans, peas and leeks.

Ok so this is fine as a green day :)

Do you go to group, do it online or on your own?

EE is SO easy. You just have 1/3 of your plate superfree foods, 2/3 free food for every meal. Then have 1 HEA and 1 HEB. Syns are still 5-15 but you take the lower value.

I do go to group but my leader started being a leader the same time I joined and she was quite nervous and didn't really explain too well.

So if I do EE I can have any of the red or green free foods so long as at every meal a third of the plate is from the super free section?

Food for today Monday:

Red day:

Breakfast: 2 x weetabix (HEB) and milk (HEA)

Lunch: Chicken salad, muller light

Tea: Sausage and root veg hotpot from the SW mag with roasted butternut squash (6 syns for the sausages)

Snacks 2 x Alpen (HEB)

R-E-D said:
I do go to group but my leader started being a leader the same time I joined and she was quite nervous and didn't really explain too well.

So if I do EE I can have any of the red or green free foods so long as at every meal a third of the plate is from the super free section?

Yes that's it. And only 1 he a and b

R-E-D said:
Food for today Monday:

Red day:

Breakfast: 2 x weetabix (HEB) and milk (HEA)

Lunch: Chicken salad, muller light

Tea: Sausage and root veg hotpot from the SW mag with roasted butternut squash (6 syns for the sausages)

Snacks 2 x Alpen (HEB)

Looks good :)

Have a great day x

Food for today - Tuesday

Breakfast: 2 Weetabix and milk (HEA & HEB)

Lunch: Batchelors Rice and salad

Snack: SW chips (was feeling fed up)

Tea: SW Classic Carbonara from this months mag

Can of diet coke
Muller light

Syns: I think there is about 3 in the carbonara

Looks good :)

Have a great day x

Thanks Lisa

Had a bit of an up and down day, other half really annoyed me this eve, hes been out drinking, come back plastered with a massive bar of chocolate and a big bag of wine gums :(

I was good though and have resisted but wanted to grab them and chuck them out the door lol xxx :mad:

Chuck it and tell him he are it tomorrow ;-)

The funny thing is hes supposed to be on a diet with me, he doesnt need to lose alot but had been quite supportive until tonight. Ive told him to shut up and go to sleep so hes snoring away next to me lol

Oh dear! Mine just fell asleep on the couch but no alcohol was involved!

OK, so got weighed tonight and i have put on 1.5lb. Ive been so good this week and have had a proper sulk about it. God only know what ive done wrong? Maybe im eating too many carbs and should have some red days with my green days???

Wednesday Food:

Breakfast: 2 x Alpen (HEB), cup of tea (milk from HEA)

Lunch: Batchelors Thai rice and salad

Tea: Lamb Rogan Josh (HEB) this was one of Pete's recipies and rice
Muller light

Thursday food:

Breakfast: Omlette and beans

Lunch: Batchelors golden rice

Tea: Spiced beef and pepper hotpot (HEB) and rice
mullerlight

Just having hot chocolate with milk from (HEA) and an alpen

What am i doing wrong? Maybe its just my body being an ass?? :sigh::cry::confused:

Hi. Sorry you gained x

Only thing I can think is not enough food (same as me) and not enough superfree? Are you doing EE?

Hi. Sorry you gained x

Only thing I can think is not enough food (same as me) and not enough superfree? Are you doing EE?

No ive mainly been doing green, i like pasta and rice and potatoes.

I cant eat fruit cause it gives me stomach ache :( so i dont really snack on anything

and i think im not drinking enough

I dunno, my daughter does it with me and she lost 4.5lbs??

Hi Red, sorry you gained the only thing i can think off is you lost a LOT in your first 2 weeks and its just your body rebelling against your healthy eating, BUT keep going and ill promise it will come off!

For snacks if you can't have fruit perhaps have carrot sticks and cucumbers?

Anyway

Hi Red, I hope you don't mind me dropping by :)

Hi Red, sorry you gained the only thing i can think off is you lost a LOT in your first 2 weeks and its just your body rebelling against your healthy eating, BUT keep going and ill promise it will come off!

For snacks if you can't have fruit perhaps have carrot sticks and cucumbers?

Anyway

Hi Red, I hope you don't mind me dropping by :)

Thanks babe, course i dont mind you dropping by, im well hapy ive got some dieting friends on here, makes it all a bit easier.

Other half said similar to you, he said my body is probs p***ed off cause im eating healthy and is rebelling.

xxx

Back