Just like to say hello to all of you people on this forum :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ateka, 30 May 2011 Social URL.

1. ateka

ateka New Member

Hello everyone :) i am new to this forum :) I have just started weight watchers points system on Saturday as i attended a meeting, as i have decided to lose 2 stones by September hopefully :)

I have to lose 3 pounds this week and i hope i can do it i also run 5 miles everyday so i hope this also helps my weight loss and helps me stay fit.

I have stopped eating chocolates and cakes and all foods i used stuff in my mouth all the time and turned to healthy eating :)

I am just wondering is it OK that i use only 24 of my 29 points because i do not eat un healthy things any more i just eat fruit instead :) is it Ok?

Thank you for viewing this :) :):):):)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. scarlet-lips

scarlet-lips Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim & Save
    Hello ateka!!

You sound like you've got it all sorted! :)

I don't do WW so I can't help with your question but good luck in reaching your goal! :D

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

29 propoints a day is the minimum that WW suggest you use.

But remember you don't need to use any of the weekly propoints.

Irene xx
  5. ateka

ateka New Member

thank you. very much :) and Irene yes they do suggest that but i sometimes get so full eating just 24-25 points i cant fit anything in my stomach lol, but i do use 29 points some days so i guess that should be ok :) Thank you for looking at my post :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.