Just looking at kerry

(Just gonna throw my two cents in here)

I like Kerry Katona - I think she is pretty normal in terms of her weight; we all lose and gain weight at different times in our lives and she seems to have lost a lot of the weight in a healthy way through diet and exercise. She did have surgery but if MTV offered to give me a breast reduction and liposuction, I'd happily oblige!

As for her stomach - not a lot of people can have four pregnancies and keep a toned and tight tum! If I look like that after 4 kids then I'll be thrilled! I think I'll more than likely look like that after 1... so she's done well!!!

Lastly - media pressure to be thin.... who can honestly say that if they were in the spot light as Kerry is (with people are always banging on about her weight and how much she has piled on and lost) that they wouldn't succumb to pressure? But she is saying she needs to gain weight, which a lot of celebs would never do! She is sending out a healthy message, unlike some celebs like Victoria Beckham, Lyndsey Lohan, Nicole Ritchie and plenty more!

But will she PUT ON THE WEIGHT?! I don't think so...heh! SHe bowed to the pressure to lose, so the pressure to stay there or go thinner is going to be just as great...especially if her hubby or whoever that vile man is (sorry don't follow all the celeb gossip, etc), is the one pressuring her to stay or be thin/skinny...

Victoria Beckham, she looks awful so thin , also when she see's the camera its just so funny to see how she changes and notice she never smiles for the camera lol !
Think she should be called ms fake .
Kerry is down to earth no falseness which I like . but she is looking great , and where did all her money go ?

We are so lucky not to have the pressure that people like her are under. When your income and your job depends on whether your fans still like you, and you need to stay in the public eye to keep selling your material, it must be so hard not to bow to media pressure over weight. It think this site is about being the weight we really want to be, not what the world wants us to be, or what we think the world wants us to be. And it's not nice being overweight but at least we don't get our flabby bits photographed, printed in colour, and scrutinised by thousands of people over their breakfasts like they do.

after seeing that photo of Kerry the one where she was jogging with her trainer in december ... i knew it was possible for me to lose the weight i am the same height as kerry and have yo-yo'ed as well but never been as slim as her manily 9ish stone in my late teens early tweenties,

she looks great shame her mind is not as fit as her body so she could get rid of that horrible man for good

after seeing that photo of Kerry the one where she was jogging with her trainer in december ... i knew it was possible for me to lose the weight i am the same height as kerry and have yo-yo'ed as well but never been as slim as her manily 9ish stone in my late teens early tweenties,

she looks great shame her mind is not as fit as her body so she could get rid of that horrible man for good

here here !
Why does she need him

She had all that lipo tho, and she hasn't kept any of it off, that seems to be her quick fix, rather than eating healthily. Still, i'm sure i's be at it if i had the money!

Not being rude but the one at the bottom with you wearing a pink flowery dress is too thin. You have a bit of a "lollypop" head. please don't look like Victoria Beckaham she is way too thin.
With best intentions.

Back