Just lost 15inches in 2hours with body wrap!!!

no idea a fancy facial i think? i wore a black thong when i went so i wassure i would get max benifits from my ass! and the boob lift is great if only you could wear it all the time. ha ha ha, i cant wait for my next one (wednesday) and thismorning the inches are still dropping off i feel fantastic

my skin feels fantastic i can feel the diffrence in my clothes and have lost even more since last night. my skin feels tighterthat yesterday and i dont think it wobbles as much cant see any dipples so it must of worked x x

Ive just picked up a leaflet from my local saloon for a body rap, will check out this one before I decide, thought would help with tonning up my legs in particular....Defo going to go for one of them now ....might also book a course before jet off to spain in June

why not! i thought about it long and hard before i went for one and really enjoyed it and loved the results x

Ohhh when I get some spare cash I definitey going to treat myself to a wrap session or two. Feel like I need a treat just for me. :D

good on ya, definatly worth the money, glad i booked the 3 to get max effect x

i keep reading on here how people are treating themselves every 1/2 stone or stone they loose, or that their other halves have treated them. So far i have lost 5 stone & havn't treated myself or been treated, so after reading your post i decided that this would be a perfect way to treat myself & to boost things along the way. I remember having 1 many years ago & being pleased with the effects. I have booked 3 @ £140 & will have my 1st 1 on the 16th.
xx:)

Hi everyone. Amazing results!!

The Universal contour site also do a 'do-it-yourself home kit', has anyone tried this? And does anyone think it will give similar results?

Sounds amazing and a lovely bit of pampering too! :)

god dont think hubby would let me anywhere with that, it gets everywhere, and i dont think id be able to wrap myself coz once your in it you cant move

How does it work, where do all the inches go?

Sounds good but expensive :(

Thanks

bm2lm xx

That's a good question, actually!

Perhaps the fluid is squeezed out of the tissues by the tightness etc of the wrap, and sent to where the body can dispose of it in the natural way?

I had a series of wraps many years ago at a London weight loss clinic. I must confess that I was told - confidentially - that the inch losses are not permanent and that the tape is held loosely for the first set of measurements and more tightly for the second...

Why was I told? Because I had dieted down to a very thin body and the girl doing the measuring after my third treatment was worried about me. She risked losing her job by (confidentially) speaking out, and I will always be grateful to her. I stopped going to the clinic.

Things may have changed now, of course, but surely water loss is still just water? And temporary - as we keep saying when our glycogen stores refill after a cheat or two?

I'd love to hear from anyone who knows about such things.

ive been for my second wrap and lost another 13 1/2 inches. due to me eating though i had put 5 back on (from all over) the weight loss is permanent as long as you dont put no weight back on and it gets rid of all the bad toxins in your body nothibng to acctually to do with fat or water. found that out on wednesday have my last one next wednesday but i am extreamly happy with the results x

103 inches lost in 2 years

I have treated myself to a course of 3 had my 1st one last night and lost 8 inches.:D :D :D

I also asked to see my records from when I had a course in March 2005. When I was weighing in at 16 stone. When I started LL in July 06 I had put on a further stone being 16stone 13 lbs.

My measurements 2 years ago compared to pre wrap last night I have lost an amazing 103 inches. I got 2 tape measures out last night and laid them out on the floor to see & was disgusted with myself but also pleased. I would probably if I had not found VLCD's be another 7 lbs heavier and feeling CR*P about myself instead of the fab feelings I have about myself now. Will let you know how I have done in total after my last wrap

Back