Just lying low 4 a bit ...............

*Mojo-jojo*

Say it in Dr Evil style!!
Hey girls

thanks for all the support......and for the private messasges i will reply to them by the end of the day ....

Im just taking some quiet time atm need to re group and find the old mojo again so i wont be on the forum over the next week ...didnt want u thinking i have abbandonned u girls i loves u all!!!.......just having a tough emotional time atm need to step back x

I am sticking with cd! never gunna give it up its something i really wanna do ..im not going off the rails stuffing my face allthough i feel like it lol!!!:eek::eek: gunna be strong and report back with some weightloss fingers crossed!

will speak to u all soon xx

Big hugs honey... do what you need to do. We are here whenever you need us, so please don't stay away too long.

xxx

If you wanna talk, we're here. Take care of you and I hope you find a place where you're content, happy and it one with you xx luv Penny x

Lots of hugs for you hunny! Keep going youve done great so far ignor the blips and move on and chin up and report back soon :D hope everything picks up for you :):) x

Thinking of you and hope you get sorted....
It's an emotional thing this weight loss thing anyway without any other factors getting in the way.
Take care and be back soon..

Sarah
x

You know where we are if you need us Jo. Big hugs, keep strong and hope you get yourself sorted soon. Love and hugs xxx

Well you go and get your head sorted, and report back to us next week or so with a great weigh in result.

I hope that you get yourself together and get into your "zone"

Best wishes :hug99:

Back